LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I know it's a long shot but his MVP odd man are crazy, +10,000, definitely tossing $20 on it, possibly take him $2,000 would be awesome.

Do it!
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Definitely this

Can't understand why anyone would have a social media account knowing that one misstep could ruin their life. That's just normal every day folks, let alone professional athletes under the microscope. The media would call me by by nickname, "No comment"
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I know it's a long shot but his MVP odd man are crazy, +10,000, definitely tossing $20 on it, possibly take him $2,000 would be awesome.

Do it!

Defensive MVP or MVP?

Cause I don't see any way he's MVP with all the hate the 49ers receive in the media.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Do it!

Defensive MVP or MVP?

Cause I don't see any way he's MVP with all the hate the 49ers receive in the media.

that'll make it even more impressive when he wins it.
Originally posted by RedGoldSquatch:
Definitely this

Can't understand why anyone would have a social media account knowing that one misstep could ruin their life. That's just normal every day folks, let alone professional athletes under the microscope. The media would call me by by nickname, "No comment"

Agree. (But I'd say you're probably not be a millennial or gen x'er or whatever )
Agree. (But I'd say you're probably not be a millennial or gen x'er or whatever )

I think im on the edge of the two having been born in 80 (f**k I'm getting old). Have never had any of those accounts and never will. Simply could never wrap my head around putting your life on display for open criticism. Now get off my lawn lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Do it!

Defensive MVP or MVP?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Do it!

Defensive MVP or MVP?

• Shifty
  • Veteran

Do it!

Defensive MVP or MVP?

It's been about 35 years since a defensive player won NFL MVP. That's why the odds are insane
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Jun 4, 2020 at 10:12 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Do it!

Defensive MVP or MVP?

It's been about 35 years since a defensive player won MFL MVP. That's why the odds are insane

I thought Watt won it a couple of years back.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Do it!

Defensive MVP or MVP?

It's been about 35 years since a defensive player won MFL MVP. That's why the odds are insane

I thought Watt won it a couple of years back.

Nope. Bosa would have to break the sack record to get MVP.
Post #10615. What he said.

There have been 3 non-quarterbacks to win the award this century.

1986, LT = the last defensive player to win NFL MVP.

AP NFL MVP
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Jun 5, 2020 at 3:17 AM ]
In order for Bosa to get the MVP award he'd have to have the best season for a pass rusher ever. Not only that, but it'd have to be a down year for QB play in the league. Bosa could have 24 sacks and still probably wouldn't win it if a QB throws for over 40 TDs.

The DPOTY has basically become the defensive MVP award. The actual MVP award is really just the best QB award now. OPOTY is the best non-QB offensive player.
Originally posted by RedGoldSquatch:
Definitely this

How is it a misstep if you post what you truly feel?
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jun 5, 2020 at 10:22 AM ]
Originally posted by JimmyWhy:
In order for Bosa to get the MVP award he'd have to have the best season for a pass rusher ever. Not only that, but it'd have to be a down year for QB play in the league. Bosa could have 24 sacks and still probably wouldn't win it if a QB throws for over 40 TDs.

The DPOTY has basically become the defensive MVP award. The actual MVP award is really just the best QB award now. OPOTY is the best non-QB offensive player.

This
Share 49ersWebzone