LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
that tackle on Jones where he disengaged and made a very strong tackle was an example how disruptive he is even on non-passing plays.
excellent game, eff stats.
Just an outstanding player. He played well again today. A big part of our defense being successful.

• Mayor
  • Veteran
Coming off of college is hard for most of the rookies. The game is faster, more intense, and the season is longer. Playing that well despite being held back by injuries in his senior year is overly incredible.
Originally posted by Mayor:
Coming off of college is hard for most of the rookies. The game is faster, more intense, and the season is longer. Playing that well despite being held back by injuries in his senior year is overly incredible.

Who are you talking about?
This bloke is a dead set beast!

Thank you Nick Bosa!
The King is here.
I remember being blown away the first time I watched Nick Bosa as a true rookie at Ohio State. Even at that stage, he was already more advanced than most edge defenders in the NFL.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 20, 2020 at 2:31 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

What play was that from
  • thl408
His sack was a nice hustle play but this play was really good.

• thl408
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
What play was that from

His sack
Originally posted by thl408:
His sack was a nice hustle play but this play was really good.

Violent hands.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Violent hands.

So good it's as if Bakthari isn't even trying.
I hope he wins Superbowl MVP.
Coach Bosa. The clowns scoffed at the notion of a rookie coaching up his teammates, but it's been glaringly obvious since the season began that Bosa was teaching his teammates a thing or two about the art of pass rushing. When Arik Armstead started using Bosa's signature moves, moves which AA has never used, I knew something was up.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 21, 2020 at 1:28 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone