Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49[left:
[/left]
]
Originally posted by Zealot:
Cheers Nick.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I wonder if he'll use his platform to stump for Trump like the Hollywood elites do on the democratic side.

Dude should be NFL Defensive Player of the year and Rookie.

BTW, I think Henry should be MVP. Without him, Titans are nowhere.

You'll never hear him say a single word about politics, I guarantee that.

The Titans being where they has as much to do with Ryan Tannehill as it does Henry.

Can we gtfo with the political s**t. Your just baiting and then someone is gonna get warned. Dont even start it.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Congrats to Nick! This award was basically a lock for him though because he's not only the best rookie, but already one of the best players in the entire NFL.

Bosa -- A+ (elite)
Deebo -- A (very good w/ high ceiling)
Greenlaw -- A (very good starter, high ceiling)

Draft was outstanding and we still may have extra coming with Hurd.

This.

Lynch should be GM of the year. Don't forget the Sanders midseason trade, the depth at o-line (Brunskill) and bamboozling KC for Ford. If anyone of these trades/pickups don't happen, we probably wouldn't be where we are.

Nice to have Bosa, a true elite, cornerstone player in the mold of past Niner defensive greats.

bow down mortals.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 16, 2020 at 6:30 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Congrats to Nick! This award was basically a lock for him though because he's not only the best rookie, but already one of the best players in the entire NFL.

Bosa -- A+ (elite)

This.

Lynch should be GM of the year. Don't forget the Sanders midseason trade, the depth at o-line (Brunskill) and bamboozling KC for Ford. If anyone of these trades/pickups don't happen, we probably wouldn't be where we are.

Nice to have Bosa, a true elite, cornerstone player in the mold of past Niner defensive greats.

bow down mortals.

A big key to Johns success is his ability to be on the same page with Kyle. They almost seem to think the same or read each others mind, in a sense. If they can continue that relationship and make it even better - I can see better drafts ahead. Much better trades and Undrafted free agent signings too.
Clowney should pay Nick's fine
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Did Clowney even get fined? All Bosa did was shoulder check a guy who was in position to go after the ball carrier. It clearly wasn't malicious.
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Did Clowney even get fined? All Bosa did was shoulder check a guy who was in position to go after the ball carrier. It clearly wasn't malicious.

Nada

Bosa -- A+ (elite)

This.

bow down mortals.

Not to mention at this point the trade was Dee Ford for the 62nd-64th pick, and Sanders plus the 139th pick, for the 94th-96th and the 126th-128th pick (the 4th could be even lower if 3rd round comp picks are awarded. I believe there will be because Leveon, Trent Williams, Earl Thomas, Trey Flowers, Landon Collins, Nick Foles, and Tyrann Matthieu were all priority free agents. The bad news is, it pushes our 139 down as well.)
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by flynhayn15:

Bosa -- A+ (elite)

This.

bow down mortals.

Not to mention at this point the trade was Dee Ford for the 62nd-64th pick, and Sanders plus the 139th pick, for the 94th-96th and the 126th-128th pick (the 4th could be even lower if 3rd round comp picks are awarded. I believe there will be because Leveon, Trent Williams, Earl Thomas, Trey Flowers, Landon Collins, Nick Foles, and Tyrann Matthieu were all priority free agents. The bad news is, it pushes our 139 down as well.)
I'm not too worried. If E-Man, Brieda and Bourne are playing on our team, we can still get good players because of our front office.

I can see an '86 type draft developing. That draft came after we got a Hall of Famer in the first round in the '85 draft. I consider Bosa a probable hall of famer. I just hope Lynch doesnt trade him away like Seifert did to Charles Haley!

better feast, yo
Can't believe Clown wasn't fined and Bosa was. Total garbage. Take it out on Rodgers Bosa!
HE FINNA EAT TODAY
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
HE FINNA EAT TODAY

Not huge stats but certainly disruptive today
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Not huge stats but certainly disruptive today

Bakhtiari is one of the best.
Share 49ersWebzone