LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wonder if he'll use his platform to stump for Trump like the Hollywood elites do on the democratic side.

Dude should be NFL Defensive Player of the year and Rookie.

BTW, I think Henry should be MVP. Without him, Titans are nowhere.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 14, 2020 at 4:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I wonder if he'll use his platform to stump for Trump like the Hollywood elites do on the democratic side.

You'll never hear him say a single word about politics, I guarantee that.

The Titans being where they has as much to do with Ryan Tannehill as it does Henry.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers81:
And that was without having Ford at the other end for basically the last half of the season. Just think what his numbers might have been like if he'd had Ford coming off the other edge all year. Glad that the team didn't overthink this pick and that the Cardinals decided to go with Murray. I suppose Allen would have been a nice consolation prize but I'm glad we ended up with Bosa. I do wonder though how long we will have him. There is just something about him that comes across in interviews that makes you feel that, while he is certainly okay with being here at the moment, he isn't somehow totally committed to being a 49er in the way that guys like Joe Staley and Mike McGlinchey are and might be inclined to look elsewhere when his rookie contact is up. And before anyone gets all bent out of shape about that comment let me just reiterate that it is merely a feeling and not based on anything other than that. It could just be his sort of laid back demeanor in interviews. The few clips I've seen of him reacting to things on the sideline make him seem much more invested in the team then his interviews do. Hopefully he will end up being a 10 year guy and one of the best 49ers ever.
Even if you hate your boss, if he gave you say 500% hourly pay over the typical market pay, you'd probably stay.

I have a friend who runs a very large factory and hates the owners of said factory, but he stays because they pretty much pay him like 5 times the salary he could get from anywhere else. Money (vs titles) goes a long way to keep talented people on your team. Hint to Jed regarding Adam Peter's and possibly Salah leaving too.
Originally posted by Niners99:

The Titans being where they has as much to do with Ryan Tannehill as it does Henry.

Yeah, but that's almost always true. The QB is in the driver street. Henry is playing at a historic level in the playoffs. He has something like 250 yards a game. Crazy.
lmao

https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/eos8wd/nick_bosas_injury_meme_but_edited_due_to_request/
How's Quinnen doing these days?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Boom 💥

Thank you: Jimmy's knee, Jet's knee, Solly's busting, etc. If any of those don't happen, perhaps 49ers go 5-12 instead of 4-12 and Bosa is a Jet.

Crazy how things happen sometimes.

Dont forget Cardinals get top pick...fire their coach...klingsbury gets fired...hired by USC..gets out of his contract..Cardinals get top pick...fire their coach...hire kingsbury...they draft murray

we draft nick

we are lucky and nick is lucky
[ Edited by _Goldblooded_ on Jan 14, 2020 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
lmao

https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/eos8wd/nick_bosas_injury_meme_but_edited_due_to_request/

OP delivered on the meme promise from yesterday
And that was without having Ford at the other end for basically the last half of the season. Just think what his numbers might have been like if he'd had Ford coming off the other edge all year. Glad that the team didn't overthink this pick and that the Cardinals decided to go with Murray. I suppose Allen would have been a nice consolation prize but I'm glad we ended up with Bosa. I do wonder though how long we will have him. There is just something about him that comes across in interviews that makes you feel that, while he is certainly okay with being here at the moment, he isn't somehow totally committed to being a 49er in the way that guys like Joe Staley and Mike McGlinchey are and might be inclined to look elsewhere when his rookie contact is up. And before anyone gets all bent out of shape about that comment let me just reiterate that it is merely a feeling and not based on anything other than that. It could just be his sort of laid back demeanor in interviews. The few clips I've seen of him reacting to things on the sideline make him seem much more invested in the team then his interviews do. Hopefully he will end up being a 10 year guy and one of the best 49ers ever.

Can't understand where you get any feeling that he's not fully invested in being a Niner? Even his brother wants to be one now.
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:

Can't understand where you get any feeling that he's not fully invested in being a Niner? Even his brother wants to be one now.

Some people read way too much into things.

Originally posted by Niners99:

Yeah, but that's almost always true. The QB is in the driver street. Henry is playing at a historic level in the playoffs. He has something like 250 yards a game. Crazy.

He's averaging 116 all purpose yards per game this year, and 5.1 yards per carry. Hes very good, but hes not the MVP.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Dont forget Cardinals get top pick...fire their coach...klingsbury gets fired...hired by USC..gets out of his contract..Cardinals get top pick...fire their coach...hire kingsbury...they draft murray

we draft nick

we are lucky and nick is lucky

Lol I was talking to a buddy. Imagine the cardinals take Bosa #1 and ride with Rosen for one year. Bosa and chandler jones would make that defense nasty enough to keep them in games. If Rosen sucked for another year, they might have a shot at teaming Bosa with Burrow.
Cheers Nick.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
https://www.profootballwriters.org/pfwa-rookie-of-the-year/
The last time a defensive player won this award was 1991! Granted, from 92-2012 they stopped giving overall rookie of the year and only gave DROY and OROY. But usually they give this stuff to offense, 2012-to now ROY was offense every year. It is like giving a heisman to a defender, they've got to be extra special.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zealot:
Cheers Nick.

Share 49ersWebzone