LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Dude acts like he's stoned 24-7...until he hits the field and then he's on coke like Lawrence Taylor.

You could not be more accurate lol
Originally posted by cciowa:
he does nothing wrong

And you said nothing wrong!
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Dude acts like he's stoned 24-7...until he hits the field and then he's on coke like Lawrence Taylor.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

bosa is a natural born leader

I hate how on-point this

check out his last yahoo? interview......

The guy list his sacks by who helped him get them. He was naming them off to the effect of " That was the Dee Ford sack, be pushed him in my direction to clean up...." .....or...."That was the buckner sack...he collapsed the pocket and pushed the QB 12 yards deep so i could take him down".....

He has leadership in spades.... He leads by example, the dude is non stop whistle to whistle, and knows not to monopolize the spot light.

I could not have been more wrong about his personality. I personally was so stuck on his brother and his issues..... Nick is his own man...and we are blessed to have him
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
My favorite niner by far right now.
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:

I hate how on-point this

LOL.

So I'll ask again. Is this cracker any good?

That whole dline is great right now.

Underrated job by ShannyLynch throwing this depth together .

If they stay healthy all season and beyond ,stay focused and hungry.....man....

I hate how on-point this

LOL.

BriAN bUrNs iS BetTeR
Originally posted by Dshearn:

check out his last yahoo? interview......

The guy list his sacks by who helped him get them. He was naming them off to the effect of " That was the Dee Ford sack, be pushed him in my direction to clean up...." .....or...."That was the buckner sack...he collapsed the pocket and pushed the QB 12 yards deep so i could take him down".....

He has leadership in spades.... He leads by example, the dude is non stop whistle to whistle, and knows not to monopolize the spot light.

I could not have been more wrong about his personality. I personally was so stuck on his brother and his issues..... Nick is his own man...and we are blessed to have him

Love to see posts like this. There is a lot to be said for not making snap judgements on guys. Learn about him, see him in action, listen to him and you see the exact BEST player in the draft. Thank God for KK and Kyler murray.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Love to see posts like this. There is a lot to be said for not making snap judgements on guys. Learn about him, see him in action, listen to him and you see the exact BEST player in the draft. Thank God for KK and Kyler murray.

Well, i remember when Tebow was a thing and they were talking about his leadership... a thousand years ago Tebow would have been a general somewhere... Bosa has that. Clearly his teammates love him, and he is like the opposite of a me guy.

You absolutely right if Bosa is our new Favorite football player, Murray should be our second favorite ... with out him we don't get Bosa.

I hate how on-point this

LOL.

5 sacks?
Share 49ersWebzone