There are 72 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner (no politics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh good, right when I said it would be healed.

Except you said he wouldn't play until then. Good spin zone though

I thought the team would care more about preserving his health for the long term rather than forcing him to play with a bum ankle against teams like the Cincinnati Bengals. My bad.

Guess the guy is less like his brother to holdout, and less injury prone needing to miss games, than you prophesied. Again and again and again and again and again.

But it's early yet. There's plenty of time in his career for him to get seriously hurt so you can crow, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

No one, not a single person, has said anything at any time that implies that they hope he gets seriously injured so that they can gloat. Cut it out with that nonsense.

No one has ever said he'd hold out or ever called him injury prone. I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. The only debate I've seen in this thread is whether or not he should have been rested until his ankle was fully healed before playing. It worked out for us that he played and we're all thankful for that, but if you can't see how both sides of the debate were reasonable then I don't know what to tell you.


I don't know man. I don't read every post here, but if people were saying that it wasn't a common sentiment. The only people I ever see bringing up the possibility of him holding out are people mocking those sentiments, but I don't ever see people actually saying those things.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
I don't know man. I don't read every post here, but if people were saying that it wasn't a common sentiment. The only people I ever see bringing up the possibility of him holding out are people mocking those sentiments, but I don't ever see people actually saying those things.

I remember specifically having an argument with multiple people saying he was injury prone and I just looked back pages on the Josh Allen thread where people were using the hold out issue as a reason they might take Allen instead.

But you're right. When someone brings up those statements and that player gets drafted by us and performs well... the mocking of those comments will far outweigh the people who actually said them. That's just how it is.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh good, right when I said it would be healed.

Except you said he wouldn't play until then. Good spin zone though

I thought the team would care more about preserving his health for the long term rather than forcing him to play with a bum ankle against teams like the Cincinnati Bengals. My bad.

Guess the guy is less like his brother to holdout, and less injury prone needing to miss games, than you prophesied. Again and again and again and again and again.

But it's early yet. There's plenty of time in his career for him to get seriously hurt so you can crow, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

No one, not a single person, has said anything at any time that implies that they hope he gets seriously injured so that they can gloat. Cut it out with that nonsense.

No one has ever said he'd hold out or ever called him injury prone. I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. The only debate I've seen in this thread is whether or not he should have been rested until his ankle was fully healed before playing. It worked out for us that he played and we're all thankful for that, but if you can't see how both sides of the debate were reasonable then I don't know what to tell you.

Oh for gods sakes dude..
You parroted the "injury prone" & "hold out like his brother" constantly..

Just own up to it and say you were wrong or man up and say what you have/had against him.

So we need to go back and quote your posts to jog your memory?
Sad..
.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
There is no anti-Bosa crowd here. There's a group that is super enthusiastic about Bosa and another group that is relatively only mildly enthusiastic about Bosa.

Hilarious. You realize there are receipts that could be dug up in that thread right? You are either delusional or have an awful memory

If you can find one anti-Bosa post anyone has made on this forum, I'd be surprised. Just because some people wanted QW or have concerns about Bosa's injury history, arm length, and/or political activism does not mean they're anti-Bosa.

Dude are you honestly serious right now???? Look at your post history in the bosa draft room thread lol.

My last post in the Bosa draft thread is how I preferred QW, but thought that Bosa was better than any other non-QW option. How is that anti-Bosa? I'm pro-49ers, so I'm pro-Bosa. Having concerns about his family's injury history shouldn't be enough for someone to be considered a hater.

You've had a clear agenda for months
He started the practice week on schedule albeit limited participation. So arrows pointing up.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Now we just wait and see if he's placed on the PUP list or if he practices on Saturday.

Why the heck would he go on the PUP?

Because Skittle has a narrative, and that fits his narrative

lol What narrative is that? All I said is that I was interested to see if he would still be held out of practice or not. It's not crazy to think that the new training staff might be particularly cautious with how they handle his reps and workload.

That doesn't mean he's gonna go on the PUP, there's a difference between that and not having him do every rep.

That's true. PUP is probably the worst case scenario. I guess I should just say that I'm interested to see how they handle his workload with him coming off an injury.

I could post more..
Like I said, Bosa holding out... injury prone.. his political view.. you've beat this drum for months and your gonna try and deny it instead of man up?
Do I need to post more?
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
There is no anti-Bosa crowd here. There's a group that is super enthusiastic about Bosa and another group that is relatively only mildly enthusiastic about Bosa.

Hilarious. You realize there are receipts that could be dug up in that thread right? You are either delusional or have an awful memory

If you can find one anti-Bosa post anyone has made on this forum, I'd be surprised. Just because some people wanted QW or have concerns about Bosa's injury history, arm length, and/or political activism does not mean they're anti-Bosa.

Dude are you honestly serious right now???? Look at your post history in the bosa draft room thread lol.

My last post in the Bosa draft thread is how I preferred QW, but thought that Bosa was better than any other non-QW option. How is that anti-Bosa? I'm pro-49ers, so I'm pro-Bosa. Having concerns about his family's injury history shouldn't be enough for someone to be considered a hater.

You've had a clear agenda for months

Not having Bosa as your #1 draft choice does not mean someone has a "clear agenda" against him. I apologize for having him as my #2 choice. I hope he has a long and productive career for us.

It's like a cult in this thread sometimes. If you say anything that can be construed as even mildly negative (and if it can be, it will be) the worshippers will come after you.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Now we just wait and see if he's placed on the PUP list or if he practices on Saturday.

Why the heck would he go on the PUP?

Because Skittle has a narrative, and that fits his narrative

lol What narrative is that? All I said is that I was interested to see if he would still be held out of practice or not. It's not crazy to think that the new training staff might be particularly cautious with how they handle his reps and workload.

That doesn't mean he's gonna go on the PUP, there's a difference between that and not having him do every rep.

That's true. PUP is probably the worst case scenario. I guess I should just say that I'm interested to see how they handle his workload with him coming off an injury.

I could post more..
Like I said, Bosa holding out... injury prone.. his political view.. you've beat this drum for months and your gonna try and deny it instead of man up?
Do I need to post more?

Nothing you've posted yet is bad or even negative about Bosa, so I don't know what you're trying to show?
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by genus49:
People are projecting his family's injury history on him somehow.

Hard not to when his brother also suffered a hamstring strain as a rookie that kept him out for the first quarter of the season.

And he *still* made defensive rookie of the year? Wow!
B O S A

No one has said they're not good players. They just can't stay healthy. We can only hope that passing on QW and Josh Allen was worth getting 10-12 games a year of Bosa.

Lol

Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Now we just wait and see if he's placed on the PUP list or if he practices on Saturday.

Why the heck would he go on the PUP?

Because Skittle has a narrative, and that fits his narrative

lol What narrative is that? All I said is that I was interested to see if he would still be held out of practice or not. It's not crazy to think that the new training staff might be particularly cautious with how they handle his reps and workload.

That doesn't mean he's gonna go on the PUP, there's a difference between that and not having him do every rep.

That's true. PUP is probably the worst case scenario. I guess I should just say that I'm interested to see how they handle his workload with him coming off an injury.

I could post more..
Like I said, Bosa holding out... injury prone.. his political view.. you've beat this drum for months and your gonna try and deny it instead of man up?
Do I need to post more?

Nothing you've posted yet is bad or even negative about Bosa, so I don't know what you're trying to show?

Yea ok..

Every time he had got hurt, you over exaggerated s**t.. with his contract, etc

You've beat the same drum for months dude.
Man up

And dig you could take at the guy you did..
You've backed off a bit cause he's balled out. But it's sad you don't just man up and say the beef you have about him.. not that tough really.

Read above.. you had 70 posts in that thread in no time. People were pointing it out.

You don't want to man up, that's fine.. but it's sad when all the s**t you've posted is readily available.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh good, right when I said it would be healed.

Except you said he wouldn't play until then. Good spin zone though

I thought the team would care more about preserving his health for the long term rather than forcing him to play with a bum ankle against teams like the Cincinnati Bengals. My bad.

Guess the guy is less like his brother to holdout, and less injury prone needing to miss games, than you prophesied. Again and again and again and again and again.

But it's early yet. There's plenty of time in his career for him to get seriously hurt so you can crow, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

No one, not a single person, has said anything at any time that implies that they hope he gets seriously injured so that they can gloat. Cut it out with that nonsense.

No one has ever said he'd hold out or ever called him injury prone. I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. The only debate I've seen in this thread is whether or not he should have been rested until his ankle was fully healed before playing. It worked out for us that he played and we're all thankful for that, but if you can't see how both sides of the debate were reasonable then I don't know what to tell you.


Lol. Dude must be new here.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Now we just wait and see if he's placed on the PUP list or if he practices on Saturday.

Why the heck would he go on the PUP?

Because Skittle has a narrative, and that fits his narrative

lol What narrative is that? All I said is that I was interested to see if he would still be held out of practice or not. It's not crazy to think that the new training staff might be particularly cautious with how they handle his reps and workload.

That doesn't mean he's gonna go on the PUP, there's a difference between that and not having him do every rep.

That's true. PUP is probably the worst case scenario. I guess I should just say that I'm interested to see how they handle his workload with him coming off an injury.

I could post more..
Like I said, Bosa holding out... injury prone.. his political view.. you've beat this drum for months and your gonna try and deny it instead of man up?
Do I need to post more?

Nothing you've posted yet is bad or even negative about Bosa, so I don't know what you're trying to show?

Yea ok..

Every time he had got hurt, you over exaggerated s**t.. with his contract, etc

You've beat the same drum for months dude.
Man up

And dig you could take at the guy you did..
You've backed off a bit cause he's balled out. But it's sad you don't just man up and say the beef you have about him.. not that tough really.

Read above.. you had 70 posts in that thread in no time. People were pointing it out.

You don't want to man up, that's fine.. but it's sad when all the s**t you've posted is readily available.

Ok, you're just a crazy person. I think I'm done engaging with you before this thread just becomes you spending hours digging up every post that you perceive as a slight towards your favorite player.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 16,704
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:


B O SA
Hi, can we get back to discussing Bosa and not going at one another. Please and thank you.
Share 49erswebzone