There are 70 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner (no politics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh good, right when I said it would be healed.

Except you said he wouldn't play until then. Good spin zone though
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I need some Bosa.

3 more weeks and he's going to be a full 100% and the league will be scared!

I hated Matt's wording of that tweet lol. I read it and had a mini panic attack.

This. I thought he said he's out again lol

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Seriously! I'm waiting for the next tweet.
"Bad news. Nick Bosa expected to miss the rest of this season...of Stranger Things because he cancelled his Netflix account"

Lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I need some Bosa.

3 more weeks and he's going to be a full 100% and the league will be scared!

I hated Matt's wording of that tweet lol. I read it and had a mini panic attack.

This. I thought he said he's out again lol

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Wish he'd just say it straight up...no need to be semi-intellectual, no one here GAF about that fancy word s**t
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zachary:
Just stop lining up in the neutral zone pls

Dee Ford whispering in his ear
For all the draft josh Allen folks, he looks pretty pedestrian out there. Bosa not 100% looks much better than a healthy Allen
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
For all the draft josh Allen folks, he looks pretty pedestrian out there. Bosa not 100% looks much better than a healthy Allen

And quinnens played like 3 quarters. Sucks we got Bosa

Dude forces a fumble 30 seconds later lol

I thought the team would care more about preserving his health for the long term rather than forcing him to play with a bum ankle against teams like the Cincinnati Bengals. My bad.

I thought the team would care more about preserving his health for the long term rather than forcing him to play with a bum ankle against teams like the Cincinnati Bengals. My bad.

He's playing, he's feeling fine, and he's part of the reason we are 2-0 . Good decision by the team

Guess the guy is less like his brother to holdout, and less injury prone needing to miss games, than you prophesied. Again and again and again and again and again.

But it's early yet. There's plenty of time in his career for him to get seriously hurt so you can crow, "I TOLD YOU SO!"
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Guess the guy is less like his brother to holdout, and less injury prone needing to miss games, than you prophesied. Again and again and again and again and again.

But it's early yet. There's plenty of time in his career for him to get seriously hurt so you can crow, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

No one, not a single person, has said anything at any time that implies that they hope he gets seriously injured so that they can gloat. Cut it out with that nonsense.

No one has ever said he'd hold out or ever called him injury prone. I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. The only debate I've seen in this thread is whether or not he should have been rested until his ankle was fully healed before playing. It worked out for us that he played and we're all thankful for that, but if you can't see how both sides of the debate were reasonable then I don't know what to tell you.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
^^ She's lonely tonight
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

No one, not a single person, has said anything at any time that implies that they hope he gets seriously injured so that they can gloat. Cut it out with that nonsense.

No one has ever said he'd hold out or ever called him injury prone. I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. The only debate I've seen in this thread is whether or not he should have been rested until his ankle was fully healed before playing. It worked out for us that he played and we're all thankful for that, but if you can't see how both sides of the debate were reasonable then I don't know what to tell you.

He's playing, he's feeling fine, and he's part of the reason we are 2-0 . Good decision by the team

It was risky, but it ended up working out for us. Let's just be grateful for that.
Share 49erswebzone