There are 259 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Who the heck is Ken Jung, can't find his twitter. Do we even know he's watched all the necessary youtube videos to make this type of assessment?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Who the heck is Ken Jung, can't find his twitter. Do we even know he's watched all the necessary youtube videos to make this type of assessment?

THL, stop being so smart and reasonable, you're embarrassing all of us on the WebZone that *aren't!*

Is there a YouTube MD you can get, if you don't vaccinate your kids, watch over 2 hrs of unrelated tea-extract videos and purchase at least 5 "cleansing" crystals?
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

My feelings about Bosa as a draft prospect have nothing to do with anything. I said he was the #2 best prospect, which means I still think he's really good. My concern is about rushing him back. I don't want to see him clutching his ankle every game and having to come out. I'd rather we give him the time to heal and not repeat the mistakes we made with Breida last year.

Baloney, you've been passive-aggressive about it since we drafted him.

Over exaggerating every injury and the timeline to when he would play.

Breida had a "mid to high ankle sprain" and didn't sit out at all...Bosa will have had a month to recover.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by socalniner:
We should shelve him this year. It's the right thing to do.

We shouldn't ever play him. It would make injuries less likely. Just suit him up to scare other teams waitng for him to be put in.

He's even limping in Madden!

That's getting serious! We should amputate. I saw it in a movie. It's not hard.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Is there a YouTube MD you can get, if you don't vaccinate your kids, watch over 2 hrs of unrelated tea-extract videos and purchase at least 5 "cleansing" crystals?

FWIW

Dr. Ken Jung, a consultant to the Rams who is a foot and ankle surgeon at the Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute in Los Angeles
Mr. Cho gave me a beer after we kicked Arizona's arse on Monday night back at Candlestick!! Kinda scary but sometimes you just have to trust people.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

FWIW

Dr. Ken Jung, a consultant to the Rams who is a foot and ankle surgeon at the Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute in Los Angeles

So he probably doesn't have enough time to watch all the youtube videos he would need to make an assessment?
  • thl408
Wow this guy works for the Rams? Did not know that.

Breida had a "mid to high ankle sprain" and didn't sit out at all...Bosa will have had a month to recover.

And he went down in pain every week from it and had to leave every game until they shut him down for the season. THAT'S the example you want our new training staff to follow? They fired the old training staff for mishandling Breida's injury.

Ive been told if you rub some essential oils on the ankle (I'm assuming lavender) should be good to go in a couple days...that's what google says anyway.

He's clearly a doctor if you know things.

Wow this guy works for the Rams? Did not know that.

Ive been told if you rub some essential oils on the ankle (I'm assuming lavender) should be good to go in a couple days...that's what google says anyway.

Only when Jupiter is ascending... obviously
Share 49ersWebzone