LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Do you find that hard to believe? Missing the first 3 games seems reasonable considering the severity of the injury, the expected 4-6 week recovery time, plus the extra precaution the new medical staff will take to ensure that his high ankle sprain doesn't continue to bother him all year. The video shows him still walking a little gimpy. In order for him to play week one, I figure he'd need to be a full go for practice the week leading up to the game. That's a little more than 14 days away which seems unlikely.

What you fail to realize is YOU don't know the exact diagnoses of the injury. NO WHERE in the media has the medical staff labeled it a straight up "high ankle sprain" like most have also stated there are grades to that as well.

Also you can look at past athletes who actually had a high ankle sprain like Myles Garrett (missed 4 weeks), Lane Johnson (didn't miss any time), and Jamaal Charles missed a week. His injury happened like 9 days ago from that video. Dude was out of the boot in less than a week.

We understand how you feel about Bosa and you made it clear throughout the draft process...you continue to do this passive-aggressive song and dance.
Originally posted by Crown:
There isn't anything that you'll learn at medical school that you can't just google. One doesn't need to get a PhD to know as much as any doctor these days. I bet I can find a YouTube video for how to perform any surgery. It's only the lack of access to the equipment that would hold you back.

No

This is one of the most ridiculous statements that ive witnessed in my years being in here
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
There isn't anything that you'll learn at medical school that you can't just google. One doesn't need to get a PhD to know as much as any doctor these days. I bet I can find a YouTube video for how to perform any surgery. It's only the lack of access to the equipment that would hold you back.

No

This is one of the most ridiculous statements that ive witnessed in my years being in here

So he's saying that it's all about the tools? I mean, I can fix up a car if I had the right tools.
Originally posted by Joecool:

No

So he's saying that it's all about the tools? I mean, I can fix up a car if I had the right tools.

So according to him if i sat and watch a tutorial on youtube on flying a plane I can easily go apply to be a pilot since I "learned" just as much as someone whose been putting the years and work to being a pilot.
Originally posted by Joecool:

No

So according to him if i sat and watch a tutorial on youtube on flying a plane I can easily go apply to be a pilot since I "learned" just as much as someone whose been putting the years and work to being a pilot.

Yup if I watched a YouTube video, I could do open heart surgery on someone as well smh

Please tell me you are joking...
Saw a bunch of new posts from the weekend in here with some people commenting with stuff like "that doesn't look good"

Got nervous that something new was revealed from some kind of setback or something along those lines...nope just people reacting to a video of a kid walking.

When I said it was just swag I was partially joking but are we legit making medical diagnosis off a video of a kid walking?

Webzone reaching new lows. But I'm particularly enjoying the anti Bosa crew trying to one up each other on the low balling of how many games Nick will be available.

Dude got an ankle injury that will keep him out for a month+ when someone fell on the back of his leg, same exact scenario took out a much bigger guy in Coleman for the full season and we're still pretending Bosa is injury prone.

Even if he's as injury prone as his brother I'll take that all damn day.

12 games as a rookie and DROY with double digit sacks
16 games 2nd season with double digit sacks
7 games 3d season with 5.5 sacks which was good for 2nd on the team by 1.5 sacks with Ingram having 7 to lead their team. Available for the playoffs.
Originally posted by genus49:
Saw a bunch of new posts from the weekend in here with some people commenting with stuff like "that doesn't look good"

Got nervous that something new was revealed from some kind of setback or something along those lines...nope just people reacting to a video of a kid walking.

When I said it was just swag I was partially joking but are we legit making medical diagnosis off a video of a kid walking?

Webzone reaching new lows. But I'm particularly enjoying the anti Bosa crew trying to one up each other on the low balling of how many games Nick will be available.

Dude got an ankle injury that will keep him out for a month+ when someone fell on the back of his leg, same exact scenario took out a much bigger guy in Coleman for the full season and we're still pretending Bosa is injury prone.

Even if he's as injury prone as his brother I'll take that all damn day.

12 games as a rookie and DROY with double digit sacks
16 games 2nd season with double digit sacks
7 games 3d season with 5.5 sacks which was good for 2nd on the team by 1.5 sacks with Ingram having 7 to lead their team. Available for the playoffs.

LMAO. Good times.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

My wife would smack you in the face for that remark...then you'd have to go see a Doctor

A real doctor , or Dr Google ?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Please tell me you are joking...

The internet 2019. Read a couple articles and you're just as knowledgeable as a PhD.

No

Naw not the worst,but in the top 5 ridiculous. This is the WZ, I have seen some crazy stuff here. This should be in the running for an award though.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

My wife would smack you in the face for that remark...then you'd have to go see a Doctor

No Dr. Google search gonna help ya after that 😂

No

lmao I understand what he is saying, but I don't completely agree.

Essentially the gap of knowledge available is much smaller but I still think there is a lot outside of book knowledge.

Medical school is a lot of experience as well. Reading in a book and dealing with several peoples issues
That are all different - isn't the same.

Use real estate development for example, you can read all you want but the reality of it is every deal is so different and requires different things and knowing how to deal with those issues comes from experience - not a simple google search
[ Edited by tankle104 on Aug 19, 2019 at 7:12 AM ]
We don't really even need Bosa until week 3 vs the Steelers, so let him get healthy.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

No Dr. Google search gonna help ya after that 😂

If I can fixed my cracked phone screen with a DIY YouTube video, I can do surgery and saved you a bunch of money like Geico
Share 49ersWebzone