There are 325 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jesusisreal:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some goddamn Bosa ankle news.

His ankle is currently being sought after by thanos. After the last battle it's clearly the way to beat everything. Dr strange even said so in winter solider..

Jesus, please say a prayer for our boy Bosa.
Originally posted by tommyncal:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by tommyncal:
information can be found supporting any side. You make a blanket statement that isn't true. here : "A hamstring injury is a strain or tear to the tendons or large muscles at the back of the thigh." And here: "A hamstring strain can be a pull, a partial tear, or a complete tear. "
Unless you have his medical report, you can't say it was a tear.
Either way, I hope they keep him out at least a couple of regular season games

You hope they keep him out?! I get it if the injury warrants it, but if he's available, then he should play.

just erring on the side of caution. Would like him in the line up at playoff time

That's right because we will be in the playoffs. He's already out of the boot and doing conditioning drills which means he's already got full weight on it. Either way that ankle won't be right the whole year. He's going to play with it but whether that's week 1 or 3 I don't know.

Football players play through these kinds of things with enough rest and treatment. Even if he comes back week 1 I doubt he will play on anything but obvious passing downs which is all we need him to do anyway.

The question is how effective can he be with the injury. Won't know that until he suits up. The only reason you hold him out is if it's not healed enough it's really easy to hurt it again and make it worse. It's going to be up to him after 5 weeks and if he thinks he can be effective on it. Just limit his reps and spot play him and let's get it!
[ Edited by IHATELOWELLCOHN on Aug 15, 2019 at 8:56 PM ]

His ankle is currently being sought after by thanos. After the last battle it's clearly the way to beat everything. Dr strange even said so in winter solider..

Praying

Praying

Hey. How do you feel that Mayo is saying your father's name in vain?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Saying my Hail Mary's as we speak.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

The trainer that wrapped Person's foot too tightly will be wrapping Bosa's ankle. He won't be playing too long, and he'll be leaving on two crutches, but he'll be back next week.
Would love to see Bosa out there right now wrecking havoc against the Broncos.

Get healthy Nicky boy, big things ahead!
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Would love to see Bosa out there right now wrecking havoc against the Broncos.

Get healthy Nicky boy, big things ahead!
The only thing he is wrecking havoc on is this thread.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
She done hurtin??

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Rob Lowder@Rob_Lowder

#49ersCamp notes: Nick Bosa's been everything you'd expect from a No. 2 pick. He wins everyday. Consistent sacks, pressures in both individual and team. When you have Joe Staley picking your brain as a rookie, you're doing a lot right. So far, Bosa's lived up to the hype. #49ers
https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/14/nick-bosa-performing-well-in-49ers-camp-before-injury/

I'm glad they've shut down Bosa until the regular season begins. He really doesn't need to play in any of the meaningless preseason games in my opinion. We need him for the playoffs (I'm assuming we make it into the playoffs if both Jimmy and Bosa stay 100% healthy the whole regular season).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Rob Lowder@Rob_Lowder

#49ersCamp notes: Nick Bosa's been everything you'd expect from a No. 2 pick. He wins everyday. Consistent sacks, pressures in both individual and team. When you have Joe Staley picking your brain as a rookie, you're doing a lot right. So far, Bosa's lived up to the hype. #49ers
https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/14/nick-bosa-performing-well-in-49ers-camp-before-injury/

I'm glad they've shut down Bosa until the regular season begins. He really doesn't need to play in any of the meaningless preseason games in my opinion. We need him for the playoffs (I'm assuming we make it into the playoffs if both Jimmy and Bosa stay 100% healthy the whole regular season).

Need him healthy for the season. It isn't like he was going to get a ton of reps in preseason anyways.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 17, 2019 at 2:00 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000001038788/John-Lynch-talks-about-how-Nick-Bosa-will-impact-49ers-defense

John Lynch says Nick is already a polished football player. Bosa is going to move around the DLine. Buckner is also going to move around. But Dee Ford is going to stay at edge rusher. John Lynch thinks he as good talent at Defensive Back. Lynch loved Lott and still thinks Lott was still the best DB in history. Sherman Lewis - highest rate of interceptions over 20 yards, he says Bosa will speed up the QB's timing clock, and that DB's can start taking chances. He hopes Bosa can make the QB's clock end at 3 Mississippi, vs when John was playing in Denver where the QB's got 5 Missisippi.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Rob Lowder@Rob_Lowder

Need him healthy for the season. It isn't like he's going to get a ton of reps in preseason anyways.

Agree. He's ready for the regular season. It's the other players that need the reps and evaluations. Bosa is going to be our key to get into the playoffs.
Nick would've been killin it if he was playing preseason. With a ton of hype about how ruthless our D will be. Be thankful if you were planning on laying down money on the niners.
Share 49ersWebzone