LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 363 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'd guess he misses the first practice and is signed by the end of that day.
Originally posted by 9moon:
.... which brings up the question...

DO WE EXPECT MORE FROM BOSA THAN WE EVER DID FROM SOLO AND BUCKO AS A ROOKIE??

He was drafted higher than those guys, so we should expect more.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Give me something between Chubb-Kerrigan rookie #s and I'm good....all drafts aren't created equal and to say he's got to outperform so and so who was drafted 4 slots less is meh to me.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Everybody calm down - he'll sign in time.

mayo secretly screaming within about needing some god damn Bosa news.

I'm actually more interested in getting down to the bottom of the whole "is mayo Spiderman's dad?" thing. Think about it: in their own way, they both experience the Peter Tingle...
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I'm actually more interested in getting down to the bottom of the whole "is mayo Spiderman's dad?" thing. Think about it: in their own way, they both experience the Peter Tingle...

mayo banged Spidermans mama
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

mayo banged Spidermans mama

Lol, she was hot, but I didn't bang her.
It's funny some people on here act like they can do anything about his contract status and being able to report on time. Nothing wrong with expressing thoughts and opinions because that's what this forum is, but him getting in camp on time will either happen or not.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Refresher on the Joey Bosa contract negotiation of 2016: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/the-joey-bosa-chargers-contract-dispute-explained
Mike McGlinchey signed on Monday July 23 last season and Solomon Thomas signed on Friday July 28 the year before.

So Bosa will probably sign this week. If we get to the end of August 2 and he's still not signed then you all can panic.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Jul 22, 2019 at 11:52 AM ]
hard to believe its the 10 year anniversary of the Crabtree Holdout. Wild times in the webzone that year.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
hard to believe its the 10 year anniversary of the Crabtree Holdout. Wild times in the webzone that year.

Time to bring Hammer into the FO. He can get these deals done.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Mike McGlinchey signed on Monday July 23 last season and Solomon Thomas signed on Friday July 28 the year before.

So Bosa will probably with this week. If we get to the end of August 2 and he's still not signed then you all can panic.

This
Originally posted by evil:

Originally posted by evil:

Ha, That was something for sure.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Give me something between Chubb-Kerrigan rookie #s and I'm good....all drafts aren't created equal and to say he's got to outperform so and so who was drafted 4 slots less is meh to me.

I just hope he stays healthy. I don't expect much out of rookies. That said, I think a lot of people are using his brother's rookie season to set their expectations for Nick's season.
Share 49ersWebzone