LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
If you can find one anti-Bosa post anyone has made on this forum, I'd be surprised. Just because some people wanted QW or have concerns about Bosa's injury history, arm length, and/or political activism does not mean they're anti-Bosa.

GTFO with that nonsense.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If you can find one anti-Bosa post anyone has made on this forum, I'd be surprised. Just because some people wanted QW or have concerns about Bosa's injury history, arm length, and/or political activism does not mean they're anti-Bosa.

GTFO with that nonsense.

I haven't seen one. I've seen people critique him as a player for his injury issues and his physical short comings, but I haven't seen any posts that I would describe as "anti-Bosa" or any that would indicate a strong bias against him. On a football discussion forum, posters critiquing players shouldn't get them labeled a hater.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Jul 21, 2019 at 5:13 PM ]
I haven't seen one. I've seen people critique him as a player for his injury issues and his physical short comings, but I haven't seen any posts that I would describe as "anti-Bosa" or any that would indicate a strong bias against him. On a football discussion forum, posters critiquing players shouldn't get them labeled a hater.

Dude I don't really want to go through 235 pages and find you multiple comments hating on Bosa...it's Sunday.

Agree to disagree

Edit: first page lol

"Dumbest pick ever. Josh Allen will be the khalil Mack. John Lynch screwed this up big time"
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 21, 2019 at 5:24 PM ]

GTFO with that nonsense.

This dude is so delusional it's scary
Is he gonna sign Monday or Wednesday?
You said it was unimportant until camp starts...well QW isn't showing up and their camp started.

Uhhhh,...which camp are you in tho?? The "let's chill and wait, it's no big deal right now" camp or the "it's something to worry about once camp starts" (what you said before) camp??

Or is it just about guarding whatever cautious stuff people say about our guy and opinion doesnt really matter? I mean if that's the case, then this is all null and void.

But if you are worried about Bosa not getting here on time then I guess I can see why you keep this stuff going with 9moon and others having fun. Otherwise,...if it's nothing to worry about (as you said),...I'd just follow other subjects and ignore them the way I do.

So like I said I was parroting what's been said regarding QW,...repeating what you guys said for Bosa. If that huge screen shot about QW not signing yet was a "gotcha" moment towards me,...then you're really only getting yourself, lol, cuz I was just agreeing with you, only switching out the name tags.

Now,...as for me and what I truly think about rooks and these contracts?? There's not much wiggle room so I really don't care until preseason is starting. If a guy still isin't signed by then, there's probably cause for concern, especially given the mom thing and family history.
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 21, 2019 at 5:46 PM ]
Originally posted by random49er:
You said it was unimportant until camp starts...well QW isn't showing up and their camp started.

Uhhhh,...which camp are you in tho?? The "let's chill and wait, it's no big deal right now" camp or the "it's something to worry about once camp starts" (what you said before) camp??

You commented on my post and said it didn't matter until camp started and camp has started and QW hasn't signed yet...don't know what else to tell ya.

If Bosa does the same then we're in the same situation...Until camp starts for SF next week then you're right it's just a bunch of nothing.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 21, 2019 at 6:01 PM ]
Oshane Ximines Just signed his contract (3rd rd pick) he is also a CAA client.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Everybody calm down - he'll sign in time.
I've been on the outside looking in on this Bosa thread.....

I recall his brother having similar issues with the Chargers and everything worked out fine. I'm believing this is all the same s*** and much ado about nothing, but maybe some of the pessimists can fill me in on why we have a problem here?

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Tuesday.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Tuesday.

Thursday.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

I recall his brother having similar issues with the Chargers and everything worked out fine. I'm believing this is all the same s*** and much ado about nothing, but maybe some of the pessimists can fill me in on why we have a problem here?

Pessimists: Bosa will hold out for a half a season, then sign after ugly words get bandied about. Then, he signs, plays, and one play later is carted off the field with a career-ending core injury.

His brother actually held out but it was cuz the Chargers were being stupid.
Originally posted by genus49:

His brother actually held out but it was cuz the Chargers were being stupid.

This
Share 49ersWebzone