There are 107 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner (no politics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
grrrrrrr.... I really hope Bosa and Kwon proves me wrong because I wanted to trade down and take Devin White..
Originally posted by okdkid:
You can like Bosa AND QW. It's okay. This doesn't need to be a thing.

I don't dislike QW at all...I would have been fine if he was the pick. Had Bosa over him based on position and need.

It's nothing to do with hating one and liking another...we had people in here that truly disliked Bosa every step of the way (while puffing up QW) and some of their reasonings in hating on Bosa was holding out/injuries. Both of which happened to QW.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by okdkid:
You can like Bosa AND QW. It's okay. This doesn't need to be a thing.

I don't dislike QW at all...I would have been fine if he was the pick. Had Bosa over him based on position and need.

It's nothing to do with hating one and liking another...we had people in here that truly disliked Bosa every step of the way (while puffing up QW) and some of their reasonings in hating on Bosa was holding out/injuries. Both of which happened to QW.

Guess he didn't spend any time in the bosa draft thread, it was rampant in there from the anti bosa crowd.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Guess he didn't spend any time in the bosa draft thread, it was rampant in there from the anti bosa crowd.

There is no anti-Bosa crowd here. There's a group that is super enthusiastic about Bosa and another group that is relatively only mildly enthusiastic about Bosa.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
There is no anti-Bosa crowd here. There's a group that is super enthusiastic about Bosa and another group that is relatively only mildly enthusiastic about Bosa.

Hilarious. You realize there are receipts that could be dug up in that thread right? You are either delusional or have an awful memory

Hilarious. You realize there are receipts that could be dug up in that thread right? You are either delusional or have an awful memory

If you can find one anti-Bosa post anyone has made on this forum, I'd be surprised. Just because some people wanted QW or have concerns about Bosa's injury history, arm length, and/or political activism does not mean they're anti-Bosa.

If you can find one anti-Bosa post anyone has made on this forum, I'd be surprised. Just because some people wanted QW or have concerns about Bosa's injury history, arm length, and/or political activism does not mean they're anti-Bosa.

Dude are you honestly serious right now???? Look at your post history in the bosa draft room thread lol.

Dude are you honestly serious right now???? Look at your post history in the bosa draft room thread lol.

My last post in the Bosa draft thread is how I preferred QW, but thought that Bosa was better than any other non-QW option. How is that anti-Bosa? I'm pro-49ers, so I'm pro-Bosa. Having concerns about his family's injury history shouldn't be enough for someone to be considered a hater.

My last post in the Bosa draft thread is how I preferred QW, but thought that Bosa was better than any other non-QW option. How is that anti-Bosa? I'm pro-49ers, so I'm pro-Bosa. Having concerns about his family's injury history shouldn't be enough for someone to be considered a hater.

Lol you referenced one post. Just checked your post count in that thread is 70. Your anti bosa narrative was blatant, and to say otherwise is laughable. I urge anyone that thinks I'm not being honest to read through the thread, the proof is there and it's very clear.

GTFO with that nonsense.

GTFO with that nonsense.

I haven't seen one. I've seen people critique him as a player for his injury issues and his physical short comings, but I haven't seen any posts that I would describe as "anti-Bosa" or any that would indicate a strong bias against him. On a football discussion forum, posters critiquing players shouldn't get them labeled a hater.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Jul 21, 2019 at 5:13 PM ]
I haven't seen one. I've seen people critique him as a player for his injury issues and his physical short comings, but I haven't seen any posts that I would describe as "anti-Bosa" or any that would indicate a strong bias against him. On a football discussion forum, posters critiquing players shouldn't get them labeled a hater.

Dude I don't really want to go through 235 pages and find you multiple comments hating on Bosa...it's Sunday.

Agree to disagree

Edit: first page lol

"Dumbest pick ever. Josh Allen will be the khalil Mack. John Lynch screwed this up big time"
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 21, 2019 at 5:24 PM ]

GTFO with that nonsense.

This dude is so delusional it's scary
Is he gonna sign Monday or Wednesday?
Share 49erswebzone