There are 183 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner (no politics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by philgardis49:
So once he does sign and goes through training camp are we going to only let him play in parts of the preaseason to avoid injury so he is ready for week 1 or do you think the team will let him play all of our preaseason games?

They'll let him play all or at least first 3 games. 4th game most starters sit or get very limited snaps and I expect Nick to win the starting job.

Yes, I also agree that Nick Mullens will win the starting job.

Only if Garappolo gets Nicked.
Devin white just signed his contract, 5th overall pick who is also represented by CAA (TB rookies report to camp tomorrow).
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 20, 2019 at 5:49 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Devin white just signed his contract, 5th overall pick who is also represented by CAA (TB rookies report to camp tomorrow).

bosa will sign before tc, it's just a formality
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe some good news this Monday

Quit being so positive. You know that will bring out the worst in people. 😂
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe some good news this Monday

Quit being so positive. You know that will bring out the worst in people. 😂

I think he signs Thursday before the reporting date.
I'm guessing he'll sign the day before TC. I'm more interested to see whether or not he starts on the PUP list.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
I'm guessing he'll sign the day before TC. I'm more interested to see whether or not he starts on the PUP list.

I think he's a go for TC - haven't heard of any continued issues with the hammy.

I see no reason for him to start on the PUP list....dude has been working out with his brother this past month. He had a grade 1 hamstring pull, that s**t is like a week or two recovery, it happened what will be a little over a month when TC starts.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 21, 2019 at 5:48 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think he's a go for TC - haven't heard of any continued issues with the hammy.

It's was a grade 1 strain...week or two and it's good to go

I see no reason for him to start on the PUP list....dude has been working out with his brother this past month. He had a grade 1 hamstring pull, that s**t is like a week or two recovery, it happened what will be a little over a month when TC starts.

He's trolling.

He's trolling.

Oh I know, just throwing some context to the troll comment lol.
  • evil
  • Veteran

He's trolling.

Yep. From a couple days ago...

It's not a big deal if he's not signed by July 26th. He's probably not fully recovered from his torn hamstring, so he likely wouldn't be practicing at the start of TC anyways. If the holdout goes into August then it'll start to be concerning.

He knows it was never reported as torn. He has been trolling in a few threads as of late, looking to get a rise and reaction.
Originally posted by evil:

He's trolling.

It's not a big deal if he's not signed by July 26th. He's probably not fully recovered from his torn hamstring, so he likely wouldn't be practicing at the start of TC anyways. If the holdout goes into August then it'll start to be concerning.

He knows it was never reported as torn. He has been trolling in a few threads as of late, looking to get a rise and reaction.

It's not trolling to have concerns about a player. You don't know any better than I do whether or not he'll start on the PUP list due to his hamstring injury. Just because he's been rehabbing and training with his brother doesn't mean he's a full-go for practice.
Originally posted by evil:

He's trolling.

It's not trolling to have concerns about a player. You don't know any better than I do whether or not he'll start on the PUP list due to his hamstring injury. Just because he's been rehabbing and training with his brother doesn't mean he's a full-go for practice.

Around 80% if not more of your posts related to Bosa have been talking about his injury history.

He had a minor hamstring issue that 100% of reports said would not be an issue for training camp, you've seen him working out with his brother. How will he starts on the PUP?
  • evil
  • Veteran

You claimed he had a torn hamstring, which was NEVER reported and you know this. It has also been mentioned in this thread that he has been working out with Joey, yet you claimed he likely would not be practicing at the start of TC even if signed.

You are just making things up as you go along. Not hard to see through your posts bruh.
Share 49erswebzone