There are 167 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner (no politics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Just remembered we drafted Nick Bosa
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Oh no QW fans

Unimportant fodder until camp is underway.
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 19, 2019 at 11:11 AM ]
Bosa will get it done and this will all be forgotten.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

And the back and forth convo leading up to it:

- He's overrated!
- No he's not!
- You suck!
- No you suck!
- He's got short arms!
- No...no you're right
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

- He's overrated!
- No he's not!
- You suck!
- No you suck!
- He's got short arms!
- No...no you're right

It was more like:

-Yay Bosa!
-Josh Allen has better stats
-Why not Jaylon Ferguson then?
Oh no QW fans

I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for it. A third rate organization like the Jets doesn't deserve a first class individual like QW..
Oh no QW fans

It's not a big deal until his mom goes online like Bosa's mom did and says that he should have pulled an Eli Manning (during Joey's holdout).
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Jul 19, 2019 at 12:59 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

- He's overrated!
- No he's not!
- You suck!
- No you suck!
- He's got short arms!
- No...no you're right

Only a few was actually against taking Bosa and those few are the same that's against pretty much everything lol
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Oh no QW fans

It's not a big deal until his mom goes online like Bosa's mom did and says that he should have pulled an Eli Manning (during Joey's holdout).

Go look at what LA was trying to do in that contract....my Italian mother would have been pissed as well lol

FYI QW's mom is dead
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need me some goddamn Bosa contract news.

My gut says he'll sign July 26th.

I ain't worried until the calendar says August

Yeah, I think he signs around that July 26th range.

I agree!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Heroism:
jab-double swipe. Jab to freeze the tackle's feet and draw the punch; swipe to clear the hands.

Technician!! Interesting that they call it a side scissor at Ohio State. Wrath brought that to my attention. First time hearing that term for double swipe. Football is pretty annoying with its infinite synonymous terminology.

How about the arc footwork? Especially the inside foot. He gets that thing pointed immediately to the QB once he's got the corner. That affords him the shortest and tightest path to the QB.

I love the fact that he can stutter step and *still* explode to the QB. I really am excited about him teaming up with Buckner as his 3-tech DT. Those stutter steps will be deadly when combined with a stunt between Buckner and him on a nickel rush.
So once he does sign and goes through training camp are we going to only let him play in parts of the preaseason to avoid injury so he is ready for week 1 or do you think the team will let him play all of our preaseason games?
Originally posted by philgardis49:
So once he does sign and goes through training camp are we going to only let him play in parts of the preaseason to avoid injury so he is ready for week 1 or do you think the team will let him play all of our preaseason games?

They'll let him play all or at least first 3 games. 4th game most starters sit or get very limited snaps and I expect Nick to win the starting job.
Originally posted by genus49:
They'll let him play all or at least first 3 games. 4th game most starters sit or get very limited snaps and I expect Nick to win the starting job.

I want to see him play too, Im just a little nervous especially with his injury history and would rather put him in certain spots to see how he does and then let him go full bore week 1 instead of possibly letting him play too many snaps in preseason and then we dont see him at all.
I know we cant keep him in bubble wrap but we have to be smart to make sure we get the most out of him when it counts.
Maybe some good news this Monday
Share 49erswebzone