There are 169 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner (no politics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by genus49:
More pass rushers is always a good thing. Dee Ford is a perfect example and I bring up that scenario frequently in draft threads when people think guys will fall to us in later rounds...pass rushers are highly values. Chiefs took Ford in the first round the year after they had Hali and Houston in double digit sacks.

Unless you have clear needs and those needs have BPA staring you right in the face then drafting pass rusher is always a good idea.

Having said that I really hope our guys get the job done and we get a lot of quality depth and development from the guys who make the roster(DL camp battles will be a blast to watch) and I hope that we use our early draft capital on OL which should be a pretty rich class. WR class also looks to be special but I'm hoping our guys do their part so it's no longer a need early in the draft.

You can never have too many pass rushers.
If you go to his IG, he's training with his brother and baby Bosa looking like a monster.
fooking jacked out of his mind.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
If you go to his IG, he's training with his brother and baby Bosa looking like a monster.

He is going to destroy people lol
probably been beat to death, but what numbers are you looking for?

I think 8 should be the baseline and be acceptable
I think if he gives us 10, then he had a good season and things will look very promising for the future
Originally posted by Heroism:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0eBctn4or/?igshid=7x0cv7ipuveb
Originally posted by OsBoogie:

I think if he gives us 10, then he had a good season and things will look very promising for the future

8-10 what? Games played? I think if he can manage to stay healthy for 8-10 games that will exceed all of our wildest expectations and his rookie season should be considered a success regardless of how he plays.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
8-10 what? Games played? I think if he can manage to stay healthy for 8-10 games that will exceed all of our wildest expectations and his rookie season should be considered a success regardless of how he plays.

sorry.. sacks

sorry.. sacks

Oh, in that case, 10 would be fantastic.

IMHO if he doesn't get over 20 sacks he's a bust. That's assuming he even plays and doesn't hold out all year.

Which bridge do you reside under?
  • evil
  • Veteran

You wouldn't consider that a successful season? He's a rookie with a mile-long family history of chronic injury. If he's able to overcome that, it'll be a great start to his career regardless of how he plays on the field.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Jul 12, 2019 at 10:08 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Heroism:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0eBctn4or/?igshid=7x0cv7ipuveb

Finally. We found our athletic and strong Center!

You wouldn't consider that a successful season? He's a rookie with a mile-long family history of chronic injury. If he's able to overcome that, it'll be a great start to his career regardless of how he plays on the field.

I'm not getting into this garbage again but hamstring and ACL injuries are not hereditary. What his dad and brother went through doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be injured.

It's a physical sport and bad luck plays a lot more of a factor on people being injured than family history. I guess Clay Matthews isn't a full blown Matthews? Getting a bit too banged up for that family tree.
Share 49erswebzone