LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OsBoogie:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
8-10 what? Games played? I think if he can manage to stay healthy for 8-10 games that will exceed all of our wildest expectations and his rookie season should be considered a success regardless of how he plays.

sorry.. sacks

Oh, in that case, 10 would be fantastic.
probably been beat to death, but what numbers are you looking for?

I think 8 should be the baseline and be acceptable
I think if he gives us 10, then he had a good season and things will look very promising for the future

IMHO if he doesn't get over 20 sacks he's a bust. That's assuming he even plays and doesn't hold out all year.

I think if he gives us 10, then he had a good season and things will look very promising for the future

8-10 what? Games played? I think if he can manage to stay healthy for 8-10 games that will exceed all of our wildest expectations and his rookie season should be considered a success regardless of how he plays.

Which bridge do you reside under?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

You wouldn't consider that a successful season? He's a rookie with a mile-long family history of chronic injury. If he's able to overcome that, it'll be a great start to his career regardless of how he plays on the field.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Jul 12, 2019 at 10:08 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Heroism:
fooking jacked out of his mind.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0eBctn4or/?igshid=7x0cv7ipuveb

Finally. We found our athletic and strong Center!

You wouldn't consider that a successful season? He's a rookie with a mile-long family history of chronic injury. If he's able to overcome that, it'll be a great start to his career regardless of how he plays on the field.

I'm not getting into this garbage again but hamstring and ACL injuries are not hereditary. What his dad and brother went through doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be injured.

It's a physical sport and bad luck plays a lot more of a factor on people being injured than family history. I guess Clay Matthews isn't a full blown Matthews? Getting a bit too banged up for that family tree.
I'm not getting into this garbage again but hamstring and ACL injuries are not hereditary. What his dad and brother went through doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be injured.

It's a physical sport and bad luck plays a lot more of a factor on people being injured than family history. I guess Clay Matthews isn't a full blown Matthews? Getting a bit too banged up for that family tree.

I agree. Some guys are just unlucky. If heredity was a major factor in predicting injuries, I'm sure the NFL would be using gene testing as another tool before they drafted players.
Here we goooo!

I must be getting old...wtf is checks over stripes?

Nike > Adidas

Nike > Adidas

Also from the song Sicko Mode
Fashion advice?
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Jul 12, 2019 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Nike > Adidas

Also from the song Sicko Mode

Thanks guys. It's always weird to me that these behemoths are getting younger and younger compared to me. Hard to keep up with all the new slang lol.

It's like talking to my sister(18 years younger than me).
Thanks guys. It's always weird to me that these behemoths are getting younger and younger compared to me. Hard to keep up with all the new slang lol.

It's like talking to my sister(18 years younger than me).

In a few years all players entering the league will be born after 2000.

Think about that...
Share 49ersWebzone