There are 249 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Looks lik Ohio state is loading up for another Top Flight DE like Nick Bosa. I wonder who will end up with Chase Young next year? Personally I think we should pick a DE every year in the 1st through 4th rounds to keep that position strong. Whoever is Ohio States DLine coach, man I'd pencil him in as a 49er coaching fellow for this years training camp Bill Walsh coaching fellowship.

.Young, who recently was named a preseason All-American by The Sporting News, would join fellow OSU defensive ends Joey Bosa and Nick Bosa as high draft picks. USA Today also named Young the best defensive lineman in college football.

If taken No. 1, Young would be the fourth Buckeye to be selected first, joining linebacker Tom Cousineau in 1979, defensive tackle Dan Wilkinson in 1994, and offensive tackle Orlando Pace in 1997.

https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/ohio-state/2019/07/05/ohio-states-chase-toung-at-no-1-in-2020-mock-drafts/stories/20190705104

I'd be very surprised if he goes #1 overall...simply because there should be at least two very promising QB prospects.

yeah no chance of that happening IMO. Young is a stud no doubt...QBs get the call with the #1 pick more often than not.

I wouldn't be totally shocked if Epenesa challenges Young for top edge rusher spot
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Not sold on Young just yet, I don't find him as good as that kid from Boston College two years ago.. I forgot his name, but he was a good looking DE until injuries got him..

I think he now plays for the Titans??
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Sounds like we got ourselves another Rashaun Woods, except instead of fishing Bosa's thing is golf...bust!

I heard his short arms lead to a terrible swing.

Short arms are great for the irons though.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Sounds like we got ourselves another Rashaun Woods, except instead of fishing Bosa's thing is golf...bust!

Better for the 19th hole, too. Easier to reach that beer.

That's it NC, meet me at the 9th green @ 9! Secret of the pros.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Wear something nice
Is anyone here a member of The Real 49ers Faithfuls... group on facebook?

It popped up on my feed one day so I joined but holy fuk I'm embarrassed by the stupidity out there.

Some guy posts "So Nick Bosa is holding out?? What's next??"

And probably 70% of the people responding are acting like it's fact. Some talking about how he should be cut to make room for players who really want to play in the NFL.

Is the majority of our fanbase really this ignorant? I know 49er fans get a bad rep...and apparently we have to be told when to cheer at games and our home stadium isn't exactly prime homefield advantage but damn...maybe other fan bases are just like this and I just don't see it as much because i don't look at their social media/forums but I wish we could be better.

My apologies to the true fans who know their sh*t on this board. Just had to vent a little...

This is the only 49er forum I take part in...I see enough dumb s**t on Twitter.
Nicks madden football numbers
Awr - 74
spd - 79
acc - 91
agi - 86
str - 84

DE Nick Bosa San Fransisco 49ers
Nick Bosa was the second overall selection in the 2019 NFL Draft and is expected to be a key contributor in helping to turn around the San Fransisco 49ers. He is the third-highest rated rookie in Madden 20. While he dealt with injuries during camp, Bosa is expected to be healthy for the 2019 season and will certainly be available for Ohio State and 49ers fans to play with in the game.
https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/LongFormArticle/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-football-Madden-NFL-20-Nick-Bosa-Dwayne-Haskins-Parris-Campbell-Terry-McLaurin-133347920/#133347920_1

Durability - 20
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I'd be very surprised if he goes #1 overall...simply because there should be at least two very promising QB prospects.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
yeah no chance of that happening IMO. Young is a stud no doubt...QBs get the call with the #1 pick more often than not.

I wouldn't be totally shocked if Epenesa challenges Young for top edge rusher spot

I differ to you draft experts on that issue. What I will say is that Chase Young looks explosive. I do remember the Nick Bosa thread starting similarly to what the article mentioned - that Nick is going very high in the draft and we didn't have a shot at him.. Chase Young looks out of reach for us, and I hope we are drafting 32nd next year. But having said that, I'd love for us to get a younger Dee Ford - maybe in the 3rd or 4th round next year. Or maybe if Solomon doesn't hack it this year, we get a younger DT. Hopefully Kentavius obviates that - but in the end, I think that LEO pass rusher position is that essential and that important in this offense.

I'd love for Kocurek to be Tomsula 2.0 and him be able to find UDFA's like Demarcus Dobbs and Ian Williams.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Golf was invented by the Chinese!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Nicks madden football numbers
Awr - 74
spd - 79
acc - 91
agi - 86
str - 84

DE Nick Bosa San Fransisco 49ers
Nick Bosa was the second overall selection in the 2019 NFL Draft and is expected to be a key contributor in helping to turn around the San Fransisco 49ers. He is the third-highest rated rookie in Madden 20. While he dealt with injuries during camp, Bosa is expected to be healthy for the 2019 season and will certainly be available for Ohio State and 49ers fans to play with in the game.
https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/LongFormArticle/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-football-Madden-NFL-20-Nick-Bosa-Dwayne-Haskins-Parris-Campbell-Terry-McLaurin-133347920/#133347920_1

Durability - 20

Progression +5

I differ to you draft experts on that issue. What I will say is that Chase Young looks explosive. I do remember the Nick Bosa thread starting similarly to what the article mentioned - that Nick is going very high in the draft and we didn't have a shot at him.. Chase Young looks out of reach for us, and I hope we are drafting 32nd next year. But having said that, I'd love for us to get a younger Dee Ford - maybe in the 3rd or 4th round next year. Or maybe if Solomon doesn't hack it this year, we get a younger DT. Hopefully Kentavius obviates that - but in the end, I think that LEO pass rusher position is that essential and that important in this offense.

I'd love for Kocurek to be Tomsula 2.0 and him be able to find UDFA's like Demarcus Dobbs and Ian Williams.

More pass rushers is always a good thing. Dee Ford is a perfect example and I bring up that scenario frequently in draft threads when people think guys will fall to us in later rounds...pass rushers are highly values. Chiefs took Ford in the first round the year after they had Hali and Houston in double digit sacks.

Unless you have clear needs and those needs have BPA staring you right in the face then drafting pass rusher is always a good idea.

Having said that I really hope our guys get the job done and we get a lot of quality depth and development from the guys who make the roster(DL camp battles will be a blast to watch) and I hope that we use our early draft capital on OL which should be a pretty rich class. WR class also looks to be special but I'm hoping our guys do their part so it's no longer a need early in the draft.

Golf was invented by the Chinese!

Seeing it capitalized like that I realized what Nick is doing...

He's practicing with Golf clubs. Take out the L and put in an F in Golf and you get Goff.
Take out an F from Golf and put in a D and you get Gold.

He's going to remove L's from our schedule and going to F'ing club Goff.
He's going to give no Fs while Dominating for our D while wearing ReD and Gold.

More pass rushers is always a good thing. Dee Ford is a perfect example and I bring up that scenario frequently in draft threads when people think guys will fall to us in later rounds...pass rushers are highly values. Chiefs took Ford in the first round the year after they had Hali and Houston in double digit sacks.

Unless you have clear needs and those needs have BPA staring you right in the face then drafting pass rusher is always a good idea.

Having said that I really hope our guys get the job done and we get a lot of quality depth and development from the guys who make the roster(DL camp battles will be a blast to watch) and I hope that we use our early draft capital on OL which should be a pretty rich class. WR class also looks to be special but I'm hoping our guys do their part so it's no longer a need early in the draft.

wait are we talking about drafting Young if available?? I mean sure we can always have more pass rushers BUT they need help elsewhere and there's some high quality talent at those positions as well.
wait are we talking about drafting Young if available?? I mean sure we can always have more pass rushers BUT they need help elsewhere and there's some high quality talent at those positions as well.

Come on NY. You know this forum never saw a player they didn't want.
Share 49ersWebzone