LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by genus49:
Me too...especially if we got our version of Von Miller in this class.

But yeah 2011 was insane. Can only imagine what could've been if Aldon wasn't an alchy.

When it's all said and done that class already has 2 guys in the top 50 all time sack list(Miller/Watt) and has 6 guys in the top 100(Kerrigan/Justin Houston/Cam Jordan//Robert Quinn)

It sucks honestly looking back and realizing Aldon was on a pace ahead of all of them(actually literally ahead of EVERYONE) his first 2 seasons.

If 8 years into Nick's career he's on the top 100 career sack leaders list we'll be very happy. If he's in the top 50 we'd be partying in the streets.

I'll take Kerrigan 2.0 all day!!

Nancy? Makes sense...she has a bum knee. But why?

Why?!!?!!? Why?!??!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Why?!!?!!? Why?!??!!!
bad over bite i think.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Me too...especially if we got our version of Von Miller in this class.

But yeah 2011 was insane. Can only imagine what could've been if Aldon wasn't an alchy.

When it's all said and done that class already has 2 guys in the top 50 all time sack list(Miller/Watt) and has 6 guys in the top 100(Kerrigan/Justin Houston/Cam Jordan//Robert Quinn)

It sucks honestly looking back and realizing Aldon was on a pace ahead of all of them(actually literally ahead of EVERYONE) his first 2 seasons.

If 8 years into Nick's career he's on the top 100 career sack leaders list we'll be very happy. If he's in the top 50 we'd be partying in the streets.

I'll take Kerrigan 2.0 all day!!

Nancy? Makes sense...she has a bum knee. But why?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
DID HE SIGN YET?
are we really going to sign him before he gets his first sack????
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I'm bracing for a holdout. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFrush:

you're not.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
will he be as good as his dad or his bro (Joey)??

No mentions of braces, plz.
Originally posted by random49er:

No mentions of braces, plz.

Well at least he can't get hurt while holding out.

Wait...

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

you're not.

as long as SF doesn't dick around with CAA...he will be here on time. They've done this song and dance for the past 3 yrs with our 1st rd picks and CAA. ST, McG, and Garnett all signed end of July.
For all we know, the contract is already worked out but he hasn't come down in person to sign it. Players are usually away during the off season. So he may be working out in Florida or something and when he has to report - he will sign it.

I don't think it's a coincidence that you usually see a group of contracts all signed at once
Originally posted by tankle104:
For all we know, the contract is already worked out but he hasn't come down in person to sign it. Players are usually away during the off season. So he may be working out in Florida or something and when he has to report - he will sign it.

I don't think it's a coincidence that you usually see a group of contracts all signed at once

this is true
Once again...there is no point in crying ab out the contract situation at this stage in the game.

I love how the anti Bosa crowd somehow overlooks the fact that Samuel hasn't signed his deal either.

If it's July 20 and they're still not signed then I can see people getting a little nervous with training camp around the corner. But we've also seen Solomon Thomas sign the morning of the first practice.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Once again...there is no point in crying ab out the contract situation at this stage in the game.

I love how the anti Bosa crowd somehow overlooks the fact that Samuel hasn't signed his deal either.

If it's July 20 and they're still not signed then I can see people getting a little nervous with training camp around the corner. But we've also seen Solomon Thomas sign the morning of the first practice.

Second round picks rarely holdout though.
Share 49ersWebzone