There are 189 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Over/under on Bosa regular season games played this season:

What you taking?

His brother played in 12 games in his rookie season and won DROY. I'll go with that.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I swear some Niner "fans" have the biggest persecution complex after having a team that has sucked so much for so long. We have the guy that almost everyone wanted and everyone still has real fears that he'll be a bust. It doesn't matter who we drafted. He's on the Niners and bad stuff always happens to us, so he'll be an injury-prone bust.

The guy basically sat a whole year out of football and is trying to bring his body up to speed against pros. He's going to have some soreness and will tweak a muscle or two until he's better conditioned. But that's no reason to put the guy in the same category as Jimmy "Trauma" Ward.

How is he going to get better conditioning if he has to take a few weeks off after every other drill?

Josh Allen hurt, Quinnen Williams hurt. Your stubborn hate for Bosa is showing.
I heard an interesting analysis by Larry Kreuger on KNBR today. Since we are going to 9 wide, it doesn't matter if Bosa misses OTAs. His only job will be to "See QB, go get QB". Kinda like what Walsh did with Haley.

The same applies to Dee Ford on the other side.

Kinda like Mark Gastineau when he was on Roids. And Mary Lyons and Klecko in the middle (Buckner and Thomas in the middle). The New York Sack Exchange.

Lawrence Taylor had free reign by Parcells to go after the QB at will.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I swear some Niner "fans" have the biggest persecution complex after having a team that has sucked so much for so long. We have the guy that almost everyone wanted and everyone still has real fears that he'll be a bust. It doesn't matter who we drafted. He's on the Niners and bad stuff always happens to us, so he'll be an injury-prone bust.

The guy basically sat a whole year out of football and is trying to bring his body up to speed against pros. He's going to have some soreness and will tweak a muscle or two until he's better conditioned. But that's no reason to put the guy in the same category as Jimmy "Trauma" Ward.

How is he going to get better conditioning if he has to take a few weeks off after every other drill?

Josh Allen hurt, Quinnen Williams hurt. Your stubborn hate for Bosa is showing.

Or, they said "damn, these OTAs are a PITA. If I fake a hammy "strain" like Bosa, I can miss them?" I just pulled a muscle in my . . .
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I know how's QW gonna do it too

i do wonder what his workload will be like during these weeks he has to take off? does he lift weights. how does a guy train. if he does when he is sidelined like this for a injury like this
Originally posted by cciowa:
i do wonder what his workload will be like during these weeks he has to take off? does he lift weights. how does a guy train. if he does when he is sidelined like this for a injury like this

Pulled hamstring probably means solid rest for a week followed by easing back into some upper body lifting, pool work, stretching, light jogging..etc.

He won't just be chilling in Fort Livingroom for a month.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Over/under on Bosa regular season games played this season:

What you taking?

I would take the over, I dont think he does more than 13 games though.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Pulled hamstring probably means solid rest for a week followed by easing back into some upper body lifting, pool work, stretching, light jogging..etc.

He won't just be chilling in Fort Livingroom for a month.

Key word is easing i think

Grade 1 Hamstring strain is basically tightness in the muscle. There is no tearing. You don't want to be out sprinting a few days after but jogging a week later isn't out of the question. Rest+ice+stretching=good to go.
Rest+ice+stretching=good to go.

Or -- in this case -- good to wait till training camp.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

Grade 1 Hamstring strain is basically tightness in the muscle. There is no tearing. You don't want to be out sprinting a few days after but jogging a week later isn't out of the question. Rest+ice+stretching=good to go.

I just hope it isn't the thin edge of the wedge for an injury prone career
None of this will matter when he is on the field this regular season providing victory after victory
victory after victory after
victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after victory

[ Edited by TonyStarks on May 25, 2019 at 8:26 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I know how's QW gonna do it too

Share 49ersWebzone