LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:

I feel like this story might be made up or at least embellished. Knowing Bosa's personality, I highly doubt he acted like that. Keim might just be trying to make AZ look even worse for forcing him to draft Murray.
Hypothetically, if we were dumb enough to trade him what amount of picks would lessen the burn?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Hypothetically, if we were dumb enough to trade him what amount of picks would lessen the burn?

Every 1st round pick from the team until Bosa retires. And I'd still be asking for more.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Every 1st round pick from the team until Bosa retires. And I'd still be asking for more.

lol

Multiple 1st RD picks+ and one of them would have to be a guaranteed top 5 pick.

There is no number of picks.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Multiple 1st RD picks+ and one of them would have to be a guaranteed top 5 pick.
1st+2nd+3rd in '23 '24 '25 and '26

Not enough.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

There is no number of picks.

This is what I say. Pay this dude, with two cheap QBs should be easy.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Apr 24, 2023 at 7:31 PM ]
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

1st+2nd+3rd in '23 '24 '25 and '26

Are you going to find another Nick Bosa with those picks?

No.

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Are you going to find another Nick Bosa with those picks?

No.

And will any team give that up for a player?

No. Almost like that was the point i was making, he is too good/valuable to be traded in the NFL.

But that is the area where I would start to consider it. The Chiefs would have to give up a lot more, the raiders or packers might be a bit more "tempting". You might not find A Nick Bosa, but you could find a lot of Dre Greenlaws and target a lot of Aiyuks, Derwin James, Jaire Alexanders, and TJ Watts.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Apr 25, 2023 at 9:44 AM ]
  • thl408
Yes
Originally posted by thl408:
Yes

this is the Bosa shrug fyi in support of all things Bosa
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on May 15, 2023 at 4:57 PM ]
Yes

Violent hands, leverage, power, explosiveness

Yes