LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by tommyncal:

First time pulled over, doesn't know what registration looks like, all football!

He looks pretty loaded. lol

That's how he always talks. It would be tough to really know if he was lol

Accurate. You'd think of all people, 49er fans would know.

Then again, maybe he has a secret stash of Super Mario mushrooms he's always eating, which is why he's so jacked and dangerous to QBs.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Then again, maybe he has a secret stash of Super Mario mushrooms he's always eating, which is why he's so jacked and dangerous to QBs.

Yeah, 0% chance Nick is driving around loaded. Joey Bosa is the one coming out of college that had a party reputation. Nick was viewed as straight edge. Dude does nothing but focus on football. Nick is probably more focused on refining that counter spin move than updating his ID.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 2, 2023 at 9:39 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yeah, 0% chance Nick is driving around loaded. Joey Bosa is the one coming out of college that had a party reputation. Nick was viewed as straight edge. Dude does nothing but focus on football. Nick is probably more focused on refining that counter spin move than updating his ID.

I mean I said Super Mario mushrooms...

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by tommyncal:

First time pulled over, doesn't know what registration looks like, all football!

He looks pretty loaded. lol

That's how he always talks. It would be tough to really know if he was lol

If they pay attention at all they would know, Bosa speaking always cracks me up and is a breath of fresh air.
  • thl408
Shout out to ARI for hiring Kliff and giving him the say to draft that little QB.
Twitter commenters saying Nick only has 1 sack Vs Murray like it's somehow an L for Nick. Dude was the best defensive player in the league last year but salty fans gonna be salty
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Apr 21, 2023 at 2:48 PM ]

I'm old enough to remember arguing with folks about Josh Allen from Kentucky being the better pick lol.

Steve Keim's a dumb ass

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

That is one self-confident, driven mambo jambo.
Twitter commenters saying Nick only has 1 sack Vs Murray like it's somehow an L for Nick. Dude was the best defensive player in the league last year but salty fans gonna be salty

I know, so pathetic. Then again, the average person doesn't know dick about football beyond stats. Haters gonna hate
Originally posted by elguapo:

I know, so pathetic. Then again, the average person doesn't know dick about football beyond stats. Haters gonna hate

You don't even need to know anything about sports. One is the defensive player of the year and one of the best players in the league. The other is addicted to Call of Duty.

AZ f**ked up.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 22, 2023 at 3:41 PM ]

Also not everything is about sacks. An edge rusher can cause problems for an oline and QB without sacking him.

You don't even need to know anything about sports. One is the defensive player of the year and one of the best players in the league. The other is addicted to Call of Duty.

AZ f**ked up.
For sure. She's a ho……for shooooo

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Also not everything is about sacks. An edge rusher can cause problems for an oline and QB without sacking him.

Bingo
Share 49ersWebzone