There are 149 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There is zero chance the FO f**ks around with this and Bosa doesn't come back right?
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
There is zero chance the FO f**ks around with this and Bosa doesn't come back right?

0 chance they screw this up.
Originally posted by braap49er:

Yeah he already said he doesn't necessarily have to be the highest paid at his position. Seems like he would give them all the leeway in the world to get it done.

He does deserves to be highest paid though.
Originally posted by braap49er:

Define "screw this up"

if he's not signed by aug 15 i would say its been screwed up.

First time pulled over, doesn't know what registration looks like, all football!
Originally posted by tommyncal:

First time pulled over, doesn't know what registration looks like, all football!

This is why you should live and train in Cali Nick. Those Florida cops ain't gonna give you the hometown love.

All gas, no brakes ! Interesting he drives a Tesla. I thought they were scourned in Florida

He looks pretty loaded. lol
"They don't come as quick as you'd like sometimes."

xlation: Jed lost the farm on svb
Originally posted by mitpdub:

All gas, no brakes ! Interesting he drives a Tesla. I thought they were scourned in Florida

Why would you think that? Tesla's are everywhere

Paye deaut ' meean' hees' monies.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

that's what i thought too . Man he needs to hve sober driver lol

To be fair, he always sounds like he's high.

That's how he always talks. It would be tough to really know if he was lol

Man I didn't know any of that stuff when I was just driving. I guess he's a bit older though. But on the other hand he probably has a personal assistant handle all that stuff.
Share 49ersWebzone