There are 216 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
One dollar more than whoever is the highest paid non-QB.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
He would deserve it but whats irritating is when some player in 2 years not named Micah Parsons will sign a deal topping that. I can't see a defender drafted in the last few years worth more. He should be the top paid defender for the next 4 years.

Yes and yes
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
did he really say hardest job in america lol... I didn't read the article or whatever yet..

The maybe you should read it. Not take clickbait headlines as representative of the player.

Yes he did say it.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
did he really say hardest job in america lol... I didn't read the article or whatever yet..

The maybe you should read it. Not take clickbait headlines as representative of the player.

Yes he did say it.

how is it really click bait if he said that lol wth....obviously the clickbait worked since I clicked and read it right?

you be jumping to conclusions with the bolded
how is it really click bait if he said that lol wth....obviously the clickbait worked since I clicked and read it right?

Because it is out of context. The good old "you shot the clerk." "I shot the clerk?" "So you confess!" Thing.

I took your LOL as laughing at the absurdity of him having the hardest job in America then not caring to get the context.

Because it is out of context. The good old "you shot the clerk." "I shot the clerk?" "So you confess!" Thing.

I took your LOL as laughing at the absurdity of him having the hardest job in America then not caring to get the context.

lol gotcha... but I haven't even read the context yet lol... I'll try to today or tomorrow when I feel like it.
lol gotcha... but I haven't even read the context yet lol... I'll try to today or tomorrow when I feel like it.

No worries the irritation is more at the title, and i mis aimed it. I apologize for that.

He is talking about practicing everyday against Trent Williams, and Joe Staley before that. Just complementing them, sort of a my job is to break rocks with the rock axe from shawshank redemption.
Much ado about nothing.

He is the best D player in the league - pay the man and lets get him some help on the DLine.
HARGRAVE AND BOSA

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Much ado about nothing.

He is the best D player in the league - pay the man and lets get him some help on the DLine.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Much ado about nothing.

If Drake Jackson can live up to his draft status and become a quality pass-rusher opposite of Bosa, then this defensive line will be lethal.
They've already been great the last two years, on the strength of Bosa and Kocurek's ability to coach up all the rotational guys. It's exciting to think about the potential of adding Hargraves, having AA healthy all year, and Jackson developing.

No worries the irritation is more at the title, and i mis aimed it. I apologize for that.

He is talking about practicing everyday against Trent Williams, and Joe Staley before that. Just complementing them, sort of a my job is to break rocks with the rock axe from shawshank redemption.

Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Much ado about nothing.

If Drake Jackson can live up to his draft status and become a quality pass-rusher opposite of Bosa, then this defensive line will be lethal.
They've already been great the last two years, on the strength of Bosa and Kocurek's ability to coach up all the rotational guys. It's exciting to think about the potential of adding Hargraves, having AA healthy all year, and Jackson developing.

Capt Wishupon A. Starr.

We didn't cross the finish line. No gas after november. We need a real edge, and a couple of young guys who are big and mean. We need to evolve from the wide 9 to have better all around preparedness and balance.

If jackson works out in year 2, it's a pleasant surprise.
Why is Mike Florio saying Nick is one year overdue for a new deal. He is not he's right the hell on schedule for the 2nd contract. Gosh some of these people just continually talk straight out of their ass.
Jackson should be able to net 6-8 sacks just on hargrave and bosa pushing dudes into him alone on his side.

Anything less than that and you know drake's going to be a bust.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why is Mike Florio saying Nick is one year overdue for a new deal. He is not he's right the hell on schedule for the 2nd contract. Gosh some of these people just continually talk straight out of their ass.

Needs something to talk about daily and nothing hecsays actually has to be credible so this is what we get.
Share 49ersWebzone