LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
This was posted in some other thread, but it should also be posted here since it's Bosa's first podcast ever. I've never heard him talk so much.

Nice to see his personality on display.

Also just reinforces how stupid the idea that he's racist is. Sherman isn't the type to praise someone he sees as fake. I'm sure Trent Williams wouldn't vibe with that either.
Originally posted by genus49:
This was posted in some other thread, but it should also be posted here since it's Bosa's first podcast ever. I've never heard him talk so much.

Nice to see his personality on display.

Also just reinforces how stupid the idea that he's racist is. Sherman isn't the type to praise someone he sees as fake. I'm sure Trent Williams wouldn't vibe with that either.

Who's been calling Bosa racist?
Originally posted by lamontb:

some inflammatory allegations about his girlfriend
If you watch the combine , the NFL has a trailer they run advertising it and 2 of 1st 3 players in the trailer are 49ers….Nick and McCaf. …except at their own combine videos prior to their rook yrs.

There is mutual respect there. Work ethic, high football IQs, and approach to this game. I can see why these two like each other.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

I must have missed that, but certainly don't mind. Another reason I don't do social media. Weren't people worked up over his political views when he first got here? As long as he dominates on the field, stays out of trouble off the field, he's my man!
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Mar 2, 2023 at 5:06 PM ]
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

I must have missed that, but certainly don't mind. Another reason I don't do social media. Weren't people worked up over his political views when he first got here? As long as he dominates on the field, stays out of trouble off the field, he's my man!

IInternet journalism. The ultimate oxymoron

Nah B, we should trade him.

LOL
What day are we signing him to a new deal? How much will it look like? 5 or 6 years 140M?

Originally posted by 49ersgoldme2021:
What day are we signing him to a new deal? How much will it look like? 5 or 6 years 140M?

I'd say 5 years for 160 million
  • thl408
One dollar more than whoever is the highest paid non-QB.
did he really say hardest job in america lol... I didn't read the article or whatever yet..
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49ersgoldme2021:

I'd say 5 years for 160 million

He would deserve it but whats irritating is when some player in 2 years not named Micah Parsons will sign a deal topping that. I can't see a defender drafted in the last few years worth more. He should be the top paid defender for the next 4 years.

Bosa's my guy. My favorite dude on the team. I'm always talking to him on gameday "Hunt Nick! C'mon Smallbear HUNT!"
Share 49ersWebzone