LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Got pressure a ton last night. Dallas did whatever they could to take him out of the game and let someone else get home.

realiy confused about Drake Jackson being inactive. We need that other stud across from Bosa. We got rotational guys but not another guy you got to game plan for
It feels like Bosa's sack numbers dropped after he mentioned he wanted to beat Aldon's team record. We need to invest in pass rush in the off season. Will any vets be available? - Eagles seem to have multiples of stacked on the line
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Got pressure a ton last night. Dallas did whatever they could to take him out of the game and let someone else get home.

realiy confused about Drake Jackson being inactive. We need that other stud across from Bosa. We got rotational guys but not another guy you got to game plan for

I guess Drake is not grading out high enough to make the cut....

The line feels like it is just off.

I wished the world for Kinlaw, I really wanted him to be great and he outright physically looked the part....but it really does feel like the "Super Bowl ready pressure" fizzled about the time he came back.

I get the defense is great as it is, but it feels like it is one player away from being really hard to throw against. They need a little more inside or outside push.

I remember early in the season a few downs were Drake and Bosa met at the QB, and I thought this is it...this is what the team needs...some one who can push the QB towards Bosa or some one Bosa can push the QB towards.

I find it hard to believe that Drake does not help the defense....but I guess it is what it is.

What I really hope we don't do is chase any of these plug and play guys not named Bosa with real money. These guys have looked great at times, but in the second half of the season they all look replaceable.
Bosa needs to have a monster game. Fwiw I am reading Eagles LT is their weakest link, but obviously they are still a great unit.
he's the #1 focus of every DC's game plan.

Constantly was collapsing the pocket and putting pressure on Dak.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
he's the #1 focus of every DC's game plan.

Constantly was collapsing the pocket and putting pressure on Dak.

Again one of our highest rated on defense for the game. So many posts here complaining that he played poorly because he didn't get a sack makes it easier to tell the folks who understand football from those who just don't. Love Bosa, love the team. Great win fellas!
Originally posted by NYniner85:

No way he doesn't win it this year, going to suck for his contract extension though.
[ Edited by cortana49 on Jan 25, 2023 at 6:19 AM ]
So in other words, what Baldy is saying is Bosa is so good that even the noise of his footsteps changes the game.

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
So in other words, what Baldy is saying is Bosa is so good that even the noise of his footsteps changes the game.

As soon as the QB sees a 9 followed by a 7, he knows it time to Get Outta Dodge.
Fans on the Eagles Reddit page are claiming that Bosa is overrated and that—actual quote—"he's not on Reddick's level"
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Fans on the Eagles Reddit page are claiming that Bosa is overrated and that—actual quote—"he's not on Reddick's level"

Nothing to take away from Bosa, but Reddick has been playing almost as well as Bosa too statistically.

That being said Bosa has been usually pretty good with sacks in the Postseason, He must've saved them for these last two games.

ps. Yes I know sacks don't mean everything.
We need a game from him like:

• 2019 home vs Browns
  • 2019 home vs Panthers
  • 2022 home vs Miami

Where is completely obvious he's the best player on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone