LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

You be the GM. If Bosa is there we take him. If not?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

You be the GM. If Bosa is there we take him. If not?

I run here and b that we beat Seattle.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This is assuming the Raiders want to trade with us after denying us Khalil Mack.

stupid Raiders.
raiders won't trade with us and they never will since Mark Davis is a baby back b***h who was always jealous of the Niners. That's the real reason Mack isn't a Niner.

Just take QW, and hope Dee Ford is enough at the edge. Otherwise, we got to punt on the edge again, and hope we get a guy next year. I'm not in love with the edge guys that drop to the 2nd round. You got guys like Jaylon Ferguson who are big reaches
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
raiders won't trade with us and they never will since Mark Davis is a baby back b***h who was always jealous of the Niners. That's the real reason Mack isn't a Niner.

Just take QW, and hope Dee Ford is enough at the edge. Otherwise, we got to punt on the edge again, and hope we get a guy next year. I'm not in love with the edge guys that drop to the 2nd round. You got guys like Jaylon Ferguson who are big reaches

i am fine with williams as long as we move either thomas or aa for probably a 6th round pick at best and then get a diamond maybe in the 4th or 5th round.. one edge rusher will not cut it in my opinion., but yes.. if he is there. there is no good reason. none. not to take him...... lynch
The points does work out actually favors Raiders. Pick 2 2600 points pick 4 1800 poionts pick 24 740 points. Even though in favor of Raiders I would take the trade in a NY minute if they want to trade up 2 spots for whomever. Take BPA at 4 of Williams, allen or Bosa then you get pick 24 for CB, TE, WR
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Williams, easily and without hesitation. Talent level is off the charts and he still has a whole lot of room to develop further. Scot McCloughan compared him to Warren Sapp. I see him as the defensive line version of Quenton Nelson. He's an absolute bully that manhandled double teams and considering that he was a starter for just a year, his hand use is particularly well developed. You put him next to Buckner and no one is running up the middle and you'd have a crazy amount of pass rush from the interior.

I've been following the draft for a long time and you don't often see this much consensus on a prospect pretty much across the board. Pro evaluators love him, the draftnik community loves him, guys like Cosell love him, barring injury he looks to be a future NFL All Pro caliber DL.

I'm still on the QW train myself. He just looks like he can reach a level of greatness that few reach, wheras with Bosa, he may just be "good". But QW could be one of the best defenders in the NFL, period.
resign
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am fine with williams as long as we move either thomas or aa for probably a 6th round pick at best and then get a diamond maybe in the 4th or 5th round.. one edge rusher will not cut it in my opinion., but yes.. if he is there. there is no good reason. none. not to take him...... lynch

I agree but I really think we could get a 3rd or 4th for AA. He improved a lot last year and is still young. He would have more value than a late round rookie that doesn't know s***. For many teams getting a still young, experienced former first rounder for a 3rd round pick would be a coup. Remember we judge him on being a 1st rounder. If he had been a 3rd or 4th rounder we would view him differently.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Apr 15, 2019 at 2:33 PM ]
If it were for me, trade down

But lynch isn't going down that road again after the Thomas-foster fiasco 2 years ago, not even if it was the smartest way to go about it
I'm taking Bosa and then on the 2nd round, if Noah Fans, Hakeem Butler, Deebo Samuel, or AJ Brown is there I'm taking one of them. One of those guys will surely be there in the 2nd...if not, It means we'll have another shot at a really good defensive player, maybe another edge.

Originally posted by 9erred:
The points does work out actually favors Raiders. Pick 2 2600 points pick 4 1800 poionts pick 24 740 points. Even though in favor of Raiders I would take the trade in a NY minute if they want to trade up 2 spots for whomever. Take BPA at 4 of Williams, allen or Bosa then you get pick 24 for CB, TE, WR

This would be the ideal trade. If Kyler Murray doesn't go first, this could happen. I could see the Giants swooping in and wanting to grab Murray maybe? that would be crazy and a big splash for their franchise.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This is assuming the Raiders want to trade with us after denying us Khalil Mack.

Agree

For some reason I don't think they'll deal w/us.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I really love OLIVER... so since I'm the GM, I would try and shop the 2nd overall pick to whichever team is most in love with Bosa and get the extra picks and land Oliver.

Sorry guys, even if Bosa is the next Justin Smith, there's a lot of good DL in this year's draft and I'd use all the extra picks to get more....
Originally posted by 9moon:
I really love OLIVER... so since I'm the GM, I would try and shop the 2nd overall pick to whichever team is most in love with Bosa and get the extra picks and land Oliver.

Sorry guys, even if Bosa is the next Justin Smith, there's a lot of good DL in this year's draft and I'd use all the extra picks to get more....

SUPA SMAHT
Share 49ersWebzone