LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

the offense has come a long way

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I LOVE that we incorperated some plays in spread offense in the first half. Last year i can only remember using it against the saints when we needed to mount a comeback victoty

that alone shows how far and how different the offense is from last year. I have to look at the tape( ) but if i remember right alex looked great under the spread formation

i hope we see it often

also we were 2/2 in RZ conversions our 3rd dowons hurt a bit but i think most of them were runs in 2nd half trying to wind down the clock also we had some problems with 3rd and short where jacobs will be a huge improvement

not to even the running offense with gore who looked like he was 25 again along with a young and promising feature back with hunter.

seeing as we shut our whole offense down for last 1 and a half and still put up 30 points is huge

although statisticly we may not lead in many categories we may put up one of the most effiecent offenses in the nfl
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Sep 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM ]
Has a long way to go
  • Garce
  • Veteran
WE HAVEN'T EVEN GONE DEEP TO MOSS YET
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Has a long way to go

to what?
balence? did that sunday
no mistakes? did that sunday
more touchdowns? did that sunday
a quarterback who makes plays with his feet and arm? did that sunday
lots of guys catching the ball and making plays? did that sunday
better in the red zone? did that sunday
wide outs like moss blocking well? did that sunday

weak man,, weak
Loved Alex in the shotgun 5 wide formations. He looks comfortable and made great decisions.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Loved Alex in the shotgun 5 wide formations. He looks comfortable and made great decisions.

Beat GB at their own game
Share 49ersWebzone