There are 119 users in the forums

Damontre Moore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I'd take Moore over Blair right now. More ER moves and 100% healthy (we need both). Too bad they aren't giving him another shot. He earned it.

That's a big negatory for me on that one.

Yeah not sure how Moore is now suddenly better than Blair. Decent player who's a journeyman and who had about 40 snaps last year
This thread is confusing. Do we not want to bring him back? Or are we going to bring him back cheaper than if we picked him up by now?
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
This thread is confusing. Do we not want to bring him back? Or are we going to bring him back cheaper than if we picked him up by now?

well, none of us know right now right? Maybe they think they've replaced him with someone better in Hyder? I think a lot of us liked what Moore showed last year. I'd bring him back especially til the situation clears up more with Blair's rehab. Especially with Ford's availability issues. We need to have capable 3rd and 4th edge guys...
Reading comprehension is lacking in the WZ. LOL

Ok but "right now" is May and it doesn't really benefit either lol. I'll take October Blair over October Moore is what I was getting at.

Speaking for myself, I zeroed in on "Moore has better ER moves" . Personally Don't agree with that at all
Blair with one leg is better than Moore with both legs.
Haha, and then "we need both"

Guys, stop triggering yourselves.
I'd take Moore over Blair right now. More ER moves and 100% healthy (we need both). Too bad they aren't giving him another shot. He earned it.

x2
Demontre could be valuable...coming off ACL's (Blair) can be tricky. I like the addition of Hyder, particularly because his best season was in Detroit under DL Coach Kocurek. What's the saying...you can never have enough pass rushers. Could be proven, depending on Blair's recovery and Ford's ongoing knee issues. I'd surely rather have more than less PR's. Lynch may have to call on Moore...we'll see.

Like to see this guy back in SF...I'm assuming he wants to find a place that's gonna give him real snaps though

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Like to see this guy back in SF...I'm assuming he wants to find a place that's gonna give him real snaps though

Aww man, I got all excited.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

x2

x3
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Aww man, I got all excited.

Damnit me too. I'd like Moore back for sure.
Ronald Blair is right up there with DJ Jones as far as underrated DLineman go. With that being said I have no idea why Moore is not on this roster to at least get a shot to make the 53. I believe he showed enough to make the team coming out of pre season last year, and again when he got a chance due to some injuries later in the year.

Guys that Moore is better than on our roster right now
K. Hyder
A. Barrett
K. Street
R. Smith
D. Daniels
W. Henry
J.Kongbo
Possibly K. Givens
Share 49erswebzone