There are 314 users in the forums

Damontre Moore DE (signed by SEA)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Depending on how you view this, for the Q fans it at least makes you think....
I hope he gets to compete at SAM. He played 3-4 in college before they switched to a 4-3 scheme.
Do we really think a guy who just signed a 1 year from the AAF is gonna decide what we do with the 2nd overall?? On top of that he's bounced from team to team when he was in the NFL. This is most likely a camp body
Nice depth signing
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OsBoogie:
I hope he gets to compete at SAM. He played 3-4 in college before they switched to a 4-3 scheme.

He was always better in 4-3 hand in dirt. Which was how he was used on NYG and looked good when used. As 3-4 OLB elsewhere not so much
Adios bosa, we don't need u anymore
Originally posted by susweel:
No need for bosa now.

Haha. Knew that was coming.
Crazy if ppl think this signing has any affect on Bosa being drafted IMO, he's a good player and great depth, we know what we are getting in him, Bosa has superstar potential, you don't not Draft that potential Bc of a good player being on the team already..
Can he play safety?

Ingenious smokescreen! Kyle is playing 12d chess while the rest of the league is playing mario kart 7........ or just a camp body. Either way he nailed it!
  • bors
  • Veteran
Yea but can he do a spinning back kick
Originally posted by krizay:
He was always better in 4-3 hand in dirt. Which was how he was used on NYG and looked good when used. As 3-4 OLB elsewhere not so much

pass rushing, yes. But he was a good prospect as a 3-4 OLB as well and his functional strength is an issue with him as a DE on base downs. He can play 3-4 in base (or at least compete there) and rush the passer with his hand in the dirt. or he can just be situational but I think it's worth a try at SAM. Hell, he might not even make the final roster but we need competition at SAM on base downs.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Crazy if ppl think this signing has any affect on Bosa being drafted IMO, he's a good player and great depth, we know what we are getting in him, Bosa has superstar potential, you don't not Draft that potential Bc of a good player being on the team already..

I'm hoping people are joking but you know how fans overreact. people were saying Jordan Matthews was reason to not draft a WR
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
No need for bosa now.

Draft QW!
Share 49ersWebzone