There are 193 users in the forums

2019 NFL SCHEDULE RELEASE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I posted before and will again...i don't think we best the Rams first game. After that, i think we do...and if it requires a 3rd game, i believe we win that one also.
My guess is that one of these three games will be flexed to Sunday night later in the season if all continues to go well:

W12 11/24 - Packers
W13 12/1 - @ Ravens
W14 12/8 - @ Saints

If either of the road games get flexed that's even better for us as they are currently 1pm EST/10am PST starts. The Ravens game in particular since that's the first one, and the team will be adjusted for the Saints game after staying in Florida the previous week.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 8, 2019 at 1:52 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Wk 1 @TB - W
Wk 2 @Cin - W
Wk 3 vs Pitt - W
Wk 5 vs Cle - W
Wk 6 @LA - L
Wk 7 @Was - W
Wk 8 vs Car - W
Wk 9 @Az - W
Wk 10 vs Sea - W
Wk 11 vs AZ - W
Wk 12 vs GB - W
Wk 13 @Bal - W
Wk14 @NO - L
Wk15 vs Atl - W
Wk16 vs LA - W
Wk17 @Sea - L

13-3, 49ers win the division.

HoT damn John Candy!
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by Crown:
Wk 1 @TB - W
Wk 2 @Cin - W
Wk 3 vs Pitt - W
Wk 5 vs Cle - W
Wk 6 @LA - L
Wk 7 @Was - W
Wk 8 vs Car - W
Wk 9 @Az - W
Wk 10 vs Sea - W
Wk 11 vs AZ - W
Wk 12 vs GB - W
Wk 13 @Bal - W
Wk14 @NO - L
Wk15 vs Atl - W
Wk16 vs LA - W
Wk17 @Sea - L

HoT damn John Candy!

Holy s**t!!!!
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Wk 1 @TB - W
Wk 2 @Cin - W
Wk 3 vs Pitt - W
Wk 5 vs Cle - W
Wk 6 @LA - L
Wk 7 @Was - W
Wk 8 vs Car - W
Wk 9 @Az - W
Wk 10 vs Sea - W
Wk 11 vs AZ - W
Wk 12 vs GB - W
Wk 13 @Bal - W
Wk14 @NO - L
Wk15 vs Atl - W
Wk16 vs LA - W
Wk17 @Sea - L

HoT damn John Candy!

Holy s**t!!!!

props for the 13-3, but he was wrong on all the losses lololol
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Wk 1 @TB - W
Wk 2 @Cin - W
Wk 3 vs Pitt - W
Wk 5 vs Cle - W
Wk 6 @LA - L
Wk 7 @Was - W
Wk 8 vs Car - W
Wk 9 @Az - W
Wk 10 vs Sea - W
Wk 11 vs AZ - W
Wk 12 vs GB - W
Wk 13 @Bal - W
Wk14 @NO - L
Wk15 vs Atl - W
Wk16 vs LA - W
Wk17 @Sea - L

HoT damn John Candy!

Holy s**t!!!!

Actually he had us splitting with Seattle, so really it would only be 2 games off, thats pretty impressive.
Wk 1 @TB - W
Wk 2 @Cin - W
Wk 3 vs Pitt - W
Wk 5 vs Cle - W
Wk 6 @LA - L
Wk 7 @Was - W
Wk 8 vs Car - W
Wk 9 @Az - W
Wk 10 vs Sea - W
Wk 11 vs AZ - W
Wk 12 vs GB - W
Wk 13 @Bal - W
Wk14 @NO - L
Wk15 vs Atl - W
Wk16 vs LA - W
Wk17 @Sea - L

HoT damn John Candy!

Holy s**t!!!!

Actually he had us splitting with Seattle, so really it would only be 2 games off, thats pretty impressive.

Hes wrong on all 3 losses lol, spin it whatever way you want it. Regardless he hit on the money on the overall record so props to him for that, but he was wrong on all 3 losses lololol...
  • Kyzen
Hes wrong on all 3 losses lol, spin it whatever way you want it. Regardless he hit on the money on the overall record so props to him for that, but he was wrong on all 3 losses lololol...

Dude called a split with Seattle so i'm giving it to him, spin that off yo head.....
[ Edited by Kyzen on Jan 26, 2020 at 4:09 PM ]

Dude called a split with Seattle so i'm giving it to him, spin that off yo head.....

don't be mad at me because i'm right and you're trying to spin it lol....but you do you
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Jan 26, 2020 at 4:11 PM ]
  • Kyzen

don't be mad at me because im right and your trying to spin it lol....but you do you

I'm not mad at all, I just know that Mr Candy is more legit than Chowduuuuur

don't be mad at me because im right and your trying to spin it lol....but you do you

because he was wrong on all 3 losses lol ??? dam you keep trying to spin it and I love the effort
  • Kyzen

because he was wrong on all 3 losses lol ??? dam you keep trying to spin it and I love the effort

Hey look, there's John Candy eating a bowl of chowduuuuuuurr History has been rewritten

Who cares, how many people predicted 13-3?
John Candy was also spotted by Joe Montana in the Niners' first SB win in Miami (on that epic last drive FTW)

Hey look, there's John Candy eating a bowl of chowduuuuuuurr History has been rewritten

See thats why I like you, unlike other posters here you know when to let it go when your wrong. Props Kyzen

but anywho back to topic John Candy gets props for getting the record and winning the division prediction correct.
Share 49ersWebzone