LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 156 users in the forums

2019 NFL SCHEDULE RELEASE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
we have only gotten the 3rd preseason game at home nine times In 28 seasons. 9 times.

Hahahaha nice cap! Thanks Grace
10-6 with a 2nd place finish in the NFC West.
I'm attending my 1st niner game week 2 .im aiming for front row seats on the niner sideline. I'm pretty pumped!
Originally posted by BMoore56:
I'm attending my 1st niner game week 2 .im aiming for front row seats on the niner sideline. I'm pretty pumped!

From Ohio?
  • evil
  • Veteran

Thinking about going to that game too.
Well I just found out my in-laws are moving to Bakersfield. So I'm looking at going to the Rams game in LA. Any suggestions on where to sit at the coliseum?
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Well I just found out my in-laws are moving to Bakersfield. So I'm looking at going to the Rams game in LA. Any suggestions on where to sit at the coliseum?

The lower bowl.....
Originally posted by Waterbear:

From Ohio?

Yes from Toledo actually. I bought 2 tickets yesterday.went all out and got front row seats on the niner sideline
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:

Last season, I went from the road game in Kansas City to LA. Watched the Rams TNF against the Vikings before we played the chargers that week.

Bear in mind that, no matter where you are going to sit, you might be surrounded by those stupid south Californian millennials.... There are solely downsides. Food was mediocre, pizza was okay. The stadium was under construction but you could walk around and take better seats. There is no roof, so, don't get burned. As you might know, the field is not in the center of the ground. You might be far away from the field if you are near the stage.
Just had a thought, regarding our schedule. How much do you want to bet it at least PARTIALLY has to do with the complaints of sweltering heat at the stadium early on in September? We have only one home game in September and it's in the latter half. Hopefully that means the weather will be more reasonable and the stadium can be a lot more packed.

If the FO had any involvement in trying to push for that, I see the reasoning now, and see how it actually could make sense and be a positive for us in a way.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Just had a thought, regarding our schedule. How much do you want to bet it at least PARTIALLY has to do with the complaints of sweltering heat at the stadium early on in September? We have only one home game in September and it's in the latter half. Hopefully that means the weather will be more reasonable and the stadium can be a lot more packed.

If the FO had any involvement in trying to push for that, I see the reasoning now, and see how it actually could make sense and be a positive for us in a way.

thats exactly why the schedule is the way it is. I don't really like it though. I'm thinking that's also why we got f**ked over with the early Week 4 bye.

This stadium is so bad, it is not only a bad experience for the fans, but its becoming detrimental for the team. If I knew that they'd slap all of these road games early, I would have never complained about the stadium.
What do they do in Miami and Tampa Bay or LA for that matter with all of this unbearable heat?
Yes from Toledo actually. I bought 2 tickets yesterday.went all out and got front row seats on the niner sideline
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

That Cincy game will be another de facto home game.
I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but... wow the NFL sure made an effort to make it as absolutely difficult as possible for the Niners against the Rams this year.

1. Rams will have a Thursday night game before facing us. We have a Monday night game beforehand. How fair. They get a long week AND we get a short week to prep. 10 days vs. 6 days.

2. On top of the above, we play the Rams on the road.
Share 49ersWebzone