LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This bum is done should of known u can't trust an Injury prone player. I hope Lynch has learned his lesson and stops f**king signing/trading for injury prone players like Ford N Verrett.

What about Kwon? How about Jimmy G? Emmanuel Sanders?

Let's see Kwon is hurt AGAIN

Jimmy wasn't hurt when we traded for him and Sander's was hurt last year but was healthy 1st 8 games vs Denver. So yeah ur post is irrelevant
So we bringing Verrett back again?
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Why?
Thank you Eman Mosley for showing up.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Why?

No. we don`t need him.
Why do you guys get so butthurt when they bring in players like Verrett? Like who did it hurt? As long as they don't depend on them I see no harm.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think Verrett retires, his legs just aren't the same.
No team would know about his health level at this point than our S&C crew. If he's healthy, you can never have too many CB's or competition pushing the youngsters. He'd be very cheap. If we don't resign him for dirt cheap, he's done in the NFL.
I think it's more likely they let JV go and keep Tim Harris. The latter has had some injuries, too, but has the size 6-2, 200 and speed 4.45 to be an effective CB for us.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Why do you guys get so butthurt when they bring in players like Verrett? Like who did it hurt? As long as they don't depend on them I see no harm.

They enjoy crying over spilt milk.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

It sure seems that way right now.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by miked1978:

They enjoy crying over spilt milk.

Truth!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

yeah or he tries again on team #3 then gets cut and retires.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
no need another experiment.. if he happens to recover and be good for another team, so be it..
Originally posted by NCommand:
No team would know about his health level at this point than our S&C crew. If he's healthy, you can never have too many CB's or competition pushing the youngsters. He'd be very cheap. If we don't resign him for dirt cheap, he's done in the NFL.

This is my take on it as well. I want him back because he's gonna be really cheap but he also might be done in the NFL all together.

We shall see.
Share 49ersWebzone