There are 261 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Verrett might not be a bad idea. Just make sure he's up to speed and ready to go. Not rusty like Staley was.

I'm not worried that he'll be rusty, I am concerned tho that he will just get hurt...giving the team false hope. Again.
Based on Verret's last time on the field w/us - he just wasn't ready.

Not sure if KS will take a chance w/so much riding on the next 3 games.

But if he is ready and able - we'll be alright.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Looks like they're going with DJ.
Originally posted by okdkid:

ugh this guy just wont go away, hes so trash. if he sees the field were f**ked
Highly doubt he plays this year
Originally posted by wailers15:
Highly doubt he plays this year

Sad story of injuries robbing a potentially superstar career
We are now down to where the hair gets short. We have but 3 games to secure our playoff position. If we lose one, even two, we stlll are in playoffs. But once playoffs start, we can't be "HOPING" for someone to be available and depend on them. They either are ...or aren't . I'm afraid Verrett is not. Ergo, we can't depend on him. Have to look elsewhere. IMO
Originally posted by okdkid:

Oh, crap.

Verrett experiment was an excellent idea but I guess he's toast.
Let's be real, who expected Verrett to be 100% and play like his old self ? Experiment gone wrong, look forward now and to the future at the bright spots like AK and Mosley, and K'Waun playing better then I thought he would
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Let's be real, who expected Verrett to be 100% and play like his old self ? Experiment gone wrong, look forward now and to the future at the bright spots like AK and Mosley, and K'Waun playing better then I thought he would

You right...Ward broke out of his funk, but maybe Verrett is even more prone to injury than Jimmie

• 9moon
  • Veteran
IF he's healthy, I say put him on special team.. heck, we need to stay healthy so I'd keep Mostert off the special team since he's gonna be the starting RB.
Sucks that he couldn't get right. Hey maybe you bring him back next year and give him another shot to make the roster......you never know.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
IF he's healthy, I say put him on special team.. heck, we need to stay healthy so I'd keep Mostert off the special team since he's gonna be the starting RB.

Not a bad idea
This bum is done should of known u can't trust an Injury prone player. I hope Lynch has learned his lesson and stops f**king signing/trading for injury prone players like Ford N Verrett.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This bum is done should of known u can't trust an Injury prone player. I hope Lynch has learned his lesson and stops f**king signing/trading for injury prone players like Ford N Verrett.

What about Kwon? How about Jimmy G? Emmanuel Sanders?
Share 49ersWebzone