There are 242 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dude is done.
This guy can't run.
lol kwan played well and some of you guys wanted him gone after a sub average week last week, to be replaced by this guy.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
WAS THIS GUY'S HEAD EVEN ON THE GAME??
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Cut this dude
I still think this guy can contribute, but let it be known if hes on the field the opposing teams will try to test him and target him after this weeks tape on him lol..
Lol, those were his first snaps in like two years and people are tripping. Yep, he got burnt. Good thing they have the bye to try and clean some stuff up.
did everyone see how often he was falling down?

It seemed he was on the ground a heck of a lot.

Wrong cleats?
Varett look nervous, he can play football. It's just been 2 dam years. He needs reps , no way Shanny would have him up if he can't play because Moosley is good.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
Varett look nervous, he can play football. It's just been 2 dam years. He needs reps , no way Shanny would have him up if he can't play because Moosley is good.

not having any safety help is tough too.

• Kyzen
he was lazy and unprepared when his number was called, dont trust him at all.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Lol, those were his first snaps in like two years and people are tripping. Yep, he got burnt. Good thing they have the bye to try and clean some stuff up.

This! But I knew I would come into this thread and read tons of neophyte, short term memory reactions.
I'm really surprised he did not have help
He looked like Antonio Langham out there
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yea, that was a tough situation to come in after not playing hardly in 3 years. That was ugly, but it's just 2 plays. Too early to give up on him.
Share 49ersWebzone