LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good luck to him. After all the injuries that happened to him, it's time for him to have the good side of luck regarding injuries.

Let's go Verrett

I know it's not ideal to do, but I wonder if sort of a rotation of the three (Verrett/spoon/Sherm) might be good? especially for Sherm/Verrett...let's call it "load management"

I'd call it 'let the dogs eat'
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
I can't wait to see if this dude can regain his health. There's no doubt about him on the field. He's a certified baller. DK Metcalf runs the Frankenstein curl against a healthy Verrett, and that's six the other way.

The Lurch route. Uuuurrrrggghhhhh.
Still got better footwork coming off all the injuries than our other guys
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
i loved this signing and am very very hopeful of him
here's a quick video of it

Man, I watched those videos and he looks good and in shape. Give me a guy like this who is coming off injury and with a chip on his shoulder instead of a knucklehead like Rashard Robinson.
Ran better routes than DK Metcalf lol
LOL, no kidding. Even Goodwin does.

Even if Gire.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Ran better routes than DK Metcalf lol
Anyone still thinking/hoping Spoon is gonna start over Feeva is gonna be sorely disappointed.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
When this guy starts playin, then I think that's when we ALL talk !!??

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
i loved this signing and am very very hopeful of him

Ditto
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Man, I watched those videos and he looks good and in shape. Give me a guy like this who is coming off injury and with a chip on his shoulder instead of a knucklehead like Rashard Robinson.

Good call!
https://mobile.twitter.com/eric_crocker/status/1143350933541142528?p=v

Someone tagged me in this video.. Verrett looked just fine to me lol but I sent the video to my homie and again.. he was like "naahhhhh he's favoring the injury.. " .. he was right about Sherman who said he played on 1 leg.. so I'm going lean towards what he said about Verrett
It's the stress on that injury per game. And then do it again next Sunday for 4+ months.

Must rotate him in with Spoon I'd guess.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
https://mobile.twitter.com/eric_crocker/status/1143350933541142528?p=v

Someone tagged me in this video.. Verrett looked just fine to me lol but I sent the video to my homie and again.. he was like "naahhhhh he's favoring the injury.. " .. he was right about Sherman who said he played on 1 leg.. so I'm going lean towards what he said about Verrett

I'll take Verrett favoring an injury over any of our other corners.
Share 49ersWebzone