LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

CB Jason Verrett IS BACK on IR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
I'm gonna go on my old man rant.

Twitter is the stupidest s**t ever to curse mankind. Think of the stupidest person. Now give that person the ability to reach and influence millions of people, spew venom, or outright lie.

Now imagine millions of college educated people actually believe what a dropout or moron posts in a few characters. Rapid rash takes and knee jerk reactions all published within 20'seconds of hitting their ass brain to millions to see.

no don't say people are dumb for what some jackass types. Fck jack Dorsey. Fck Elon musk for that scourge that is Twitter. The world was better without that trash

this is the Jason Verrett thread sir, move this to Parking Lot ? lol.....
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
It's a damn shame how these dumb ass fans are ripping JV kicking the man when he's down to the point Deebo and Jesse Sapolu have to speak out on it.

He's been "down" forever. I seriously don't think he gives a f**k about what the fans think about him. Dude tried to give it a go despite all the setbacks. It just wasn't meant to be. 2 ACL tears. 2 Achilles tears. Dude turns 32 next summer. Didn't realize how old he was. Was going to suggest after he's done rehabbing from this latest achilles to take off a full year. Just do something else. Let your body rest, and then, if you still want to, then try and get into football shape and make a comeback. But damn, he'll be 34 by that time.

Twitter is the stupidest s**t ever to curse mankind. Think of the stupidest person. Now give that person the ability to reach and influence millions of people, spew venom, or outright lie.

Now imagine millions of college educated people actually believe what a dropout or moron posts in a few characters. Rapid rash takes and knee jerk reactions all published within 20'seconds of hitting their ass brain to millions to see.

no don't say people are dumb for what some jackass types. Fck jack Dorsey. Fck Elon musk for that scourge that is Twitter. The world was better without that trash

Damn, you really good at throwing them tantrums. You must practice them a lot. Take that crap out to Reddit. Nobody and I mean nobody wants to read ShEt like that here. Some folks come on this site to forget about the lovely politics of America 🇺🇸 to just read and talk 9ers. You really need a life if you feel that strongly about F'ing Twitter dude. It's just Twitter. C'MON MAN!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Shocker.

Originally posted by Pwilly52sf:
He hasn't been a 49ers for almost the past 30 plus played games. We ain't missing you my guy. Best of luck glassman

These are the kinda posts Deebo was talking about. Be better humans

Seriously.

Deebo and his 5 chronic hamstring injuries would know.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 12, 2022 at 7:11 AM ]
He hasn't been a 49ers for almost the past 30 plus played games. We ain't missing you my guy. Best of luck glassman

That's brutal man.
It's in his control sit til your ready

Lol.
Anyone know if he tore his right or left achilles in 2018? I know he tore his left achilles last year.
Is he going to coach or something? I can't see the team trying this again nor do I want them to try.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
He's been "down" forever. I seriously don't think he gives a f**k about what the fans think about him. Dude tried to give it a go despite all the setbacks. It just wasn't meant to be. 2 ACL tears. 2 Achilles tears. Dude turns 32 next summer. Didn't realize how old he was. Was going to suggest after he's done rehabbing from this latest achilles to take off a full year. Just do something else. Let your body rest, and then, if you still want to, then try and get into football shape and make a comeback. But damn, he'll be 34 by that time.

No doubt. But wasnt jerrick similar from an injury prone perspective and now he's playing every game magically with kc.
[ Edited by khanusma on Feb 1, 2023 at 4:39 AM ]

Sir, this is a Wendy's
I don't think we gave him enough chances, we should definitely resign him and give him another go at it.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Feb 2, 2023 at 2:32 AM ]
Enough with giving injury prones a roster spot.

Bye!
[ Edited by Niner4ever on Feb 2, 2023 at 5:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Enough with giving injury prones a roster spot.

Bye!

You don't understand how roster spots work I see
Amy news on this guy?
Share 49ersWebzone