LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Tevin Coleman, RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
He´s not good but we need RB´s than can play and in this game he is one of them. Good luck TeCo and I hope you can run more than 1.7 ypc.

Coleman is a stud - no problem getting a 100 yards this game.
Huge having Coleman back for this game. We were in real trouble at RB if he could not go. McKinnon is fading fast and Hasty, who I really like, is not ready for a heavy work load against Seattle in such a huge game. I like Hasty is a backup role better for now.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:
Looks like he'll make his return against Seattle this week

Hopefully behind Hasty, been way more impressed with Hasty and how hard he runs.

No, start Coleman with Hasty and McKinnon backing him up.

Hasty has the hot hand from last week in relief, so i would start with him. But really nice having Coleman there too. As for the Jet, oh man, how about just in on passing plays? As a RB, It seems he has just lost both quickness and speed. Receiver only. This wasn't why kyle brot him in but as a RB, he just hasn't shown the kind of talent needed for the NFL. I hope he can be a good "ball catcher" because the running part? Not as good as we need.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Hasty has the hot hand from last week in relief, so i would start with him. But really nice having Coleman there too. As for the Jet, oh man, how about just in on passing plays? As a RB, It seems he has just lost both quickness and speed. Receiver only. This wasn't why kyle brot him in but as a RB, he just hasn't shown the kind of talent needed for the NFL. I hope he can be a good "ball catcher" because the running part? Not as good as we need.

Think having Coleman gives Shanahan a sigh of relief, he doesn't have to fully rely on a rookie or a worn down rb. He has an experienced back that will always make the right play and not make mistakes
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
He´s not good but we need RB´s than can play and in this game he is one of them. Good luck TeCo and I hope you can run more than 1.7 ypc.

Coleman is a stud - no problem getting a 100 yards this game.

Can I get the under on that?
Starting him in fantasy today so I hope he has a good game
Think he should have played Thursday instead tbh
Hey Tevin thanks for coming! Smfh
Let him start the rest of the games with Mullens, Moore and company.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

There are plenty of people to dunk on tonight. The guy who had two runs and was met 5 yards in the backfield on both of them isn't that guy. Not a single RB in the NFL would have done anything on those runs.
Originally posted by okdkid:

There are plenty of people to dunk on tonight. The guy who had two runs and was met 5 yards in the backfield on both of them isn't that guy. Not a single RB in the NFL would have done anything on those runs.

Cool.

Like I said, thanks for coming Tevin.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Cool.

Webzone always on brand.
Two plays. Two negative plays.

Any questions fans?!
[ Edited by Niner4ever on Dec 7, 2020 at 8:48 PM ]

Cool.

Webzone always on brand.

You want a real response to yours? Fine.

I never said that he deserves to be "dunked on" more than anyone else.

I didnt say the two plays were his fault.

But he was useless tonight. Indisputable. Thus, I said thanks for coming.

Hope that clears it up for you.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Dec 7, 2020 at 8:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone