LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Dee Ford, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Seems to tell me they might like Q. Williams a whole lot. I'm probably wrong but hey why not.

That would be the best and safest pick in the entire draft. I like Bosa and especially Allen but putting Williams beside Buckner would be downright dominant.

Almost get chills thinking about it lol. Buckner, williams, ford....
Dee going to play sam? Still take Bosa.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Seems to tell me they might like Q. Williams a whole lot. I'm probably wrong but hey why not.

With Ford onboard, Williams becomes a realistic possibility now if that is the route they wanted to take.

I think if Bosa is there we're taking him.

Bosa/Buckner/Thomas/ford. Rotate AA and Jones. That's pretty sexy.

You could sub QW for Bosa too but I have a feeling they are putting Thomas inside.

A lot of depth and a lot of ways to go after the QB...Saleh can't handle this. His Acorn head will explode.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
The number two pick should be up on the trade block for a nice haul We will recoup that second rounder and get a lot more.

Would you do a trade with the Giants for both of their 1st round picks? (6 and 17)

The Giants have to kick in something more. But, yes. The draft board should be heavy with QBs and edge guys at the top, and QW might even be on the board at 6. They really need to work on their secondary and WRs next.
Yes!!
My dick is finally hard

But he singlehandedly cost the chiefs the Superbowl.... So....
Originally posted by FL9er:
This is gonna sound crazy, but barring a trade down, I want Quinnen Williams now.

That's not crazy my friend, that's incredibly smart. The anticipation of the upcoming draft is starting to have me salivating at the mouth
The number two pick should be up on the trade block for a nice haul We will recoup that second rounder and get a lot more.

Only if Bosa is gone
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Bosa at LEO, Ford at SAM? Wow

I wouldn't put Ford at SAM. If they do that, they're basically conceding they'd rather have him in coverage on snaps that he could be rushing the passer.

But it's really a trivial talking point because base is such a relatively small percentage of total snaps.

30%? Puts him and Bosa on the edges in nickel (70%), doesn't it? You know this stuff; I'm only guessing.
Wow, I did not see this one coming. Big timd move. I don't think Bosa is a slam dunk at 2 now. Josh Allen & Q Williams very much in play IMO

Originally posted by braap49er:

Only if Bosa is gone

This unless someone gives us a bunch of picks for a QB like trade
Good deal! We can still take Bosa at #2 and a WR at 36.
Ford has to be the team's LEO. Bosa is not a SAM.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Bosa/Buckner/Ford

Share 49ersWebzone