There are 170 users in the forums

Dee Ford, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 1251alex:
hopefully they're using that Clark interview as motivation. dude just dissed Ford for no reason and is already proclaiming to be a Superbowl champion.

Pride cometh before the fall....
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by evil:
Time to make em sorry that they traded you.

THIS!!!!

Wow, did you guys see that post game interview from Frank Clark? Saw it from a friend on IG: oursf49ers.

Clark threw out Dee Ford and his offsides last year. It was a dumb play by Ford but I hope Ford and the 49ers see this for their motivational bulletin.

Clark is the guy that would throw up bulletin material all week especially media day and wouldnt know how to handle being on that stage

Dude was going berserk as well with a ton of f-bombs. Definitely not a good look.

Probably all 'roided out during the game.
I am sure Dee Ford always remembers that moment. That said you never want to wake a sleeping giant, but Clark just did that.
Time to stick it to the haters!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I am sure Dee Ford always remembers that moment. That said you never want to wake a sleeping giant, but Clark just did that.

^^^ this

THIS!!!!

Wow, did you guys see that post game interview from Frank Clark? Saw it from a friend on IG: oursf49ers.

Clark threw out Dee Ford and his offsides last year. It was a dumb play by Ford but I hope Ford and the 49ers see this for their motivational bulletin.

Link?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Chief probably shtting it after trading away ford

Nah. Clark has played well in the playoffs.

But Clark ain't blocking Ford off the edge.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners_D:

THIS!!!!

Link?

Originally posted by Furlow:

THIS!!!!

Link?

Good lord, if the question is, which team's players are the most likely to do something stupid in Miami before the game, its the Chiefs, hands down...Whats Clark on???
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

THIS!!!!

Link?

Good lord, if the question is, which team's players are the most likely to do something stupid in Miami before the game, its the Chiefs, hands down...Whats Clark on???

Whatever Cheat Carroll introduced him to in Seadderal Land.

Originally posted by Giedi:

THIS!!!!

Link?

Whatever Cheat Carroll introduced him to in Seadderal Land.

aint $h!t. gtfoh clark,
Maybe Ford can give Shanny the best guide line to attack the chiefs' defense.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Maybe Ford can give Shanny the best guide line to attack the chiefs' defense.

Not likely considering they changed D coordinators and have several new starters.
Frank Clark continues to take jabs at him. I love that Ford is taking the high road. Let your play on the field do the talking.
Frank Clark is single handedly going to make Dee Ford Superbowl MVP. Keep poking the sleeping bear and eventually you're going to get mauled. Mahomes Kermit the frog sounding ass is gonna be pulling grass out of his facemask all game long
Share 49ersWebzone