There are 162 users in the forums

Dee Ford, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wait I'm just catching up here...we gave up a 2020 2nd!?!?!?

Dude amazing

Basically a first round pick.
Just when I was bout to say I was let down we didnt get Odell, this happens. Im good with this. 87 million tho? Wheeew, Ill jus wait for the real numbers. For a 2nd tho, well worth it.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Guess we can put this one to bed...

No they run in, turn the corner, get the sack, strip the ball and THEN take Marsh's job.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by thuglife619:
49ers in a good position to get some serious draft capital oif Murray goes #1. Someone will have to pay up for the 49ers 2nd overall pick if someone wants Haskins.
If AZ takes Murray, us falling to 2nd may have been a blessing in disguise.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Either guy will be amazing in my opinion. If the Niners feel that they are set with Ford at LEO and concerned about Bosa's injuries then I they could easily go with Williams . I still would go with Bosa but I will be pissed if they dont get one of them. (unless they get a huge haul in a deal down)
Yup, I would love Bosa and Q also. But if there is a massive haul for a trade down.. let's go!
Originally posted by braap49er:
so obviously this was the backup plan to the OBJ plan. Once they announced OBJ was going to the browns they immediately reported 49ers and Chiefs are in talks.

Because the FO can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
stupid question (forgive me) but they're still definitely a 4-3 ?
Dee ford is a monster, imagine teams trying to stop ford and bosa
Originally posted by NYniner85:

The faithful and Lynch right now.

(This has to be one of my favorite movie scenes of all time)
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Hey MadDog, I just watched some film on him, and he rushes from the left end spot quite a bit. Bosa might still be the pick.

Our LEO rushes from the left

I absolutely LOVE this move!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Cards fans freaking out lol
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/49ers-trade-for-dee-ford.300646/

A few of them trying to convince themselves that the deal isn't good lol. Being in denial is dope af when you're a Tard fan
The browns got raped in that obj trade.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Chiefs fans think they got fleeced.

They were like "I refuse to accept anything but a 2nd rounder at minimum!"

They got a 2nd. Why they mad doe?
over paid for a guy who is a only a nickel pass rusher who is a liability playing the run...
Share 49ersWebzone