LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

Dee Ford, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dee Ford text me and asked that I bump his thread. Ever since Nicky got drafted he's felt like a red headed step child ( I apologize to all red headed step children around the world for my un-pc remarks.)
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 8, 2019 at 10:04 PM ]
There's gonna be some good competition between him, Bosa, and Buckner for the most sacks. I have the feeling that Dee won't let us overlook him.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
There's gonna be some good competition between him, Bosa, and Buckner for the most sacks. I have the feeling that Dee won't let us overlook him.

I'm hoping Pita can get some sacks when Dee Ford and Bosa take a break. I'm rooting for him, but the odds are against him making the team unfortunately.
Between this guy and Boss Bosa, we have two edge guys with pretty ridiculous get off speed.

Do you forget about Solomon Thomas because he is a great tackle them for RB.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Do you forget about Solomon Thomas because he is a great tackle them for RB.

If solomon can develop, then as another poster said in another thread, this will become the fearsom foursome 2.0
Originally posted by Giedi:
If solomon can develop, then as another poster said in another thread, this will become the fearsom foursome 2.0

He may not have a double team all year, and interior pass rush was his calling card in college... who knows, maybe he has a "Dee Ford" type season and really turns the corner. Even if he's only serviceable, we should have an outstanding run & pass defense at the line of scrimmage.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Giedi:

He may not have a double team all year, and interior pass rush was his calling card in college... who knows, maybe he has a "Dee Ford" type season and really turns the corner. Even if he's only serviceable, we should have an outstanding run & pass defense at the line of scrimmage.

well we finally have proper edges so its nice to have solomon finally kick inside at his natural position.
We got 2 top 5-10 best at their position imo (yes I rank jimmy g 9th with his small sample size) for 2 second rounders. That's ridiculous. Best value in the nfl 2 years in a row.....but yeah let's give Lynch grief about a few players that had tragedy in their lives (fatal attraction and ST playing out of position and grieving over the loss of his sister. Still a bad pick but will not be as bad as people make it out to be)

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Dee Ford text me and asked that I bump his thread. Ever since Nicky got drafted he's felt like a red headed step child ( I apologize to all red headed step children around the world for my un-pc remarks.)

Tell him not to worry. This thread should be bumped regularly come regular season, and for good reasons I hope.
Anyone remember or know of the Super Bowl where Bob Griese lost like 26 or more yards on a sack? I could see this happening to RW or some other scrambling QB.
Pumped to watch this guy and Bosa off the edges . If the secondary can get their s**t together this D could be scary
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Pumped to watch this guy and Bosa off the edges . If the secondary can get their s**t together this D could be scary

Dude- we got a trifecta. Two off the edge and one up the middle...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Dude- we got a trifecta. Two off the edge and one up the middle...

P.s time to update the emojis. I've been pressing the same expressions for at least 10 years.
Share 49ersWebzone