LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

FA Film analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
So what's the name of this vidcast show? Jonny Football might've already been taken.

I don't know. What y'all think I should name it. Right now it's just my name.....boooooring

NFL On The Mark?

No 'NFL' in the name. Their lawyers might be calling.

Johnny On The Spot

Breaking It Down

Football in 4D
Originally posted by synigod:
I love these videos. I understand a lot of concepts but knowing why they work helps me understand football and all the details a lot. Thanks Jonnydel.

Agreed. Love his breakdowns. Subbed today, and I watch more than 30seconds =)
Jonny Breakdown
49ers Film Room

A banner at the top of your homepage would make the site look better. The dimensions are 2560x1440. You could use some kind of Niner image or a pic of yourself.

You could also fill out your about section to let people know what your channel is about. You can also make a short trailer vid describing what your channel is about.

And you can feature a particular video on your homepage. I would feature the Coleman vid since it already has a ton of views.

Someone suggested playlists. That's a good idea, as I'm sure you'll eventually have multiple vids on certain players and topics.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Jonny Breakdown
49ers Film Room

A banner at the top of your homepage would make the site look better. The dimensions are 2560x1440. You could use some kind of Niner image or a pic of yourself.

You could also fill out your about section to let people know what your channel is about. You can also make a short trailer vid describing what your channel is about.

And you can feature a particular video on your homepage. I would feature the Coleman vid since it already has a ton of views.

Someone suggested playlists. That's a good idea, as I'm sure you'll eventually have multiple vids on certain players and topics.
I've done the playlists. Working on a banner. Good idea about the feature vid.

So, it looks like I could make some money considering the NFL already broadcasts on YouTube their content is allowed as long as I add, "original content either educational or of entertainment value" but I have to get to 1k subscribers first.

So, it looks like I could make some money considering the NFL already broadcasts on YouTube their content is allowed as long as I add, "original content either educational or of entertainment value" but I have to get to 1k subscribers first.

The NFL will copyright claim any video you attempt to monetize on Youtube. Trust me, I know from trying lol.

The only way to make money is to either get sponsors or Patreon. But your videos are great and informative, jd, so it's possible you could build a big fanbase and get sponsored in the future.
Originally posted by Heroism:

The NFL will copyright claim any video you attempt to monetize on Youtube. Trust me, I know from trying lol.

The only way to make money is to either get sponsors or Patreon. But your videos are great and informative, jd, so it's possible you could build a big fanbase and get sponsored in the future.

Edge NFL matchup may hire him.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Yep. Also if you do try youtube ads, go beginning and end, please dont put them in the middle.

If you get sponsorships where you pitch it, try for humor not reading off a piece of paper.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
This is my favorite thread.
  • thl408
Originally posted by thl408:
.be

Lot of talking points there jd. With base wide 9, a defense can't go with a 5 man front and I remember hearing Kyle talk about how he likes a 5 man front when asked about why he likes 4-3 Under. Good point about how wide 9 exposes your stack LBs to second level blocks from interior OLmen. Warner and Kwon being asked to stack and shed would not be playing to their strengths. I think all this base wide 9 talk will be gameplan specific. Against teams where you don't fear the run, sure go with it. But if an offense can punish you by running between the tackles with gap concepts, wide 9 shouldn't be a part of the gameplan.

Kyle just addressed this in today's OTA presser. He said that when they didn't play lots of wide9 in base, the SAM was on the ball (on the LoS for a 5 man front, 4-3under). When playing wide9 more often, which it seems like it could be the plan for 2019, you have all three LBs off the ball (not on LoS). He was talking about how the the three LB positions are more interchangeable now that they plan on playing more wide9 in base.

https://www.49ers.com/video/kyle-shanahan-breaks-down-the-first-two-practices-of-otas
@ 9:30

So what's the name of this vidcast show? Jonny Football might've already been taken.

I don't know. What y'all think I should name it. Right now it's just my name.....boooooring

Spider 2 Y banana
Also get on twitter and we can f**k around with Grant
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
Hey Jonny really appreciate the videos. Was wondering how old you were and how you learned the game so well. You are very detailed when describing each play in your videos with routes. What players are supposed to do etc. I'm very impressed. Same with THL as well. Thanks guys

JD...used your two ST videos here with KM. I made sure to give you the full credit (he thought it was my videos).

[ Edited by NCommand on May 25, 2019 at 11:37 AM ]
jd's videos are the only thing Niner-related I've been consuming lately. They're awesome.

Probably won't see me posting much until around August.
Share 49ersWebzone