There are 170 users in the forums

FA Film analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gonna put some videos here, breaking down our FA signings
Sweet. 10 pages of Jonathan Brown film breakdown forthcoming.

Seriously, though, looking forward to some Anderson film breakdown.
can't wait to see no videos of Earl Thomas or OBJ
.be
.be
.be
  • thl408
Originally posted by jonnydel:
.be

Good example here. This is exactly what the 49ers ask of their hook defenders.
Jonny.

I am nit picking here. But i would love to see your channel blow up, so.

If you can change your cursor color or make it bigger. It disappears when it is even slightly in motion. when you are using it as a pointer, it is nearly impossible to see and defeats the purpose.
Also, set up playlists. You can do it by season or game. And in the name or description the week and year or just the date of the game.

And if your channel picks up a little, you can expand to nfc west or more. Each with its own playlist.

And it is easier to start now than do it later.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Mar 12, 2019 at 12:47 PM ]
Nice! I think just the newly signed FA would suffice.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Great content
Weaknesses?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Also, set up playlists. You can do it by season or game. And in the name or description the week and year or just the date of the game.

And if your channel picks up a little, you can expand to nfc west or more. Each with its own playlist.

And it is easier to start now than do it later.

Thanks for the input. I'll see what I can do. I have noticed the cursor disappearing, it might be the capture software I'm using, cause it shows up bright as day on my screen. I've been looking for any possible drawing apps that could overlay over the video. That's the hardest part. Cause if I wanna draw on anything I have to have a still already.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
Weaknesses?

Can get pushed around in the run game, can struggle breaking down in space from a full sprint.
  • dj43
Originally posted by jonnydel:
.be

Good breakdown. Explains a lot about why the FO targeted Alexander.
Share 49ersWebzone