There are 159 users in the forums

LS Kyle Nelson (waived)

Shop 49ers game tickets
1 of many key cogs returning in the near future. We're only going to get better
[ Edited by ProfessorKel on Oct 21, 2019 at 1:23 PM ]
  • thl408
If there was such a thing as all pro long snapper Kyle Nelson would be that guy.
Originally posted by Oilcan:
That's great news but my question is why does the long snapper need performance enhancing drugs anyways ?

He wanted to snap a ball soo hard he could kill pinnion for being such a terrible punter
Gould better not any miss anymore fooken kicks from now on lol.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 21, 2019 at 5:00 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
If there was such a thing as all pro long snapper Kyle Nelson would be that guy.

Brian Jennings was in every Niner fan's heart
Originally posted by pdizo916:
guy can't play for half the season; gets rewarded with an extension. LMAO. You cannot make this s**t up. I'm trying to remain positive but this hurts my soul.
At least the Steelers' play has been some consolation to you. Wait...
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
guy can't play for half the season; gets rewarded with an extension. LMAO. You cannot make this s**t up. I'm trying to remain positive but this hurts my soul.
At least the Steelers' play has been some consolation to you. Wait...

Haha
Originally posted by thl408:

Will be nice to get this guy back
Now that he is back, the next miss field goal is either on Gould or the holder Wishnowsky
Well its official. Nelson comes back, suddenly Gould can kick again and wins NFC Special Teams Player of the Month.

Originally posted by Niners_D:
Well its official. Nelson comes back, suddenly Gould can kick again and wins NFC Special Teams Player of the Month.

Gould needs to pay Nelson some of that fat contract
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

Maybe Nelson's nick name to gould is "Chicago"
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

What's going thru his mind today
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone