LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

LS Kyle Nelson (waived)

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's eligible to return today
Mods should merge into this thread

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/191717-kyle-nelson-suspended-weeks/page9/
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
He's eligible to return today

Sad that this is big news.
Originally posted by genus49:
Sad that this is big news.

That's not sad news. We're a winning team. Him coming back just means our field goal game will be better. There's nothing sad about that.
Never in my 16 years of being a Niners fan have I been so excited to get a Long Snapper back to the 53 lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Never in my 16 years of being a Niners fan have I been so excited to get a Long Snapper back to the 53 lol

times infinity!!!!!
LETS f**kING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Now bring back Pinion. Can we get our 4th back too?

That's great news but my question is why does the long snapper need performance enhancing drugs anyways ?

Originally posted by Oilcan:
That's great news but my question is why does the long snapper need performance enhancing drugs anyways ?

He says he didn't knowingly take them.
It was allegedly a supplement mistake.

"I have been made aware by the NFL that I tested positive for a banned substance, and as a result will be suspended. I have been taking the same supplements for my entire time with the 49ers, while undergoing often simultaneous testing by the NFL with no issues. I do not deviate from my nutrition routine, and I would never knowingly take a banned substance. I am currently having the supplements tested, and I hope to uncover the cause of the positive test. When the product is identified I fully intend to seek legal action against the manufacturer to protect against this happening to other players in the future."
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Lol right?!?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

So he can look sexy and get gains.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

So he can look sexy and get gains.

Gains are important bro.
Share 49ersWebzone