There are 181 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WildBill:
I remember people not liking this signing. Calling Lynch out because he was coming an injury and the amount he was given.

that was me.. to my credit. i did that at 6pm that night and then calmed down and came on board at 9pm that night
I'm pleasantly surprised how much of an impact he's having this early of the season. I thought after the injury that he might take some time to really make a decent contribution let alone making a big impact. Also love he brings some swagger and physicality to this young upcoming Defense! Great signing for sure!
Originally posted by English:
This guy was everywhere against Cincy. Game ball, apparently, and well earned.

He was everywhere. Can completely neutralize the short passing game to RBs coming out of the backfield with his speed and abilities.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Reuben Foster who?
Originally posted by boast:
Reuben Foster who?

I forgot that guy blew his ACL. Serves the Redskins right for f**king around on the waiver wire with a POS
#56 is a player, boy!
#Beast
  • titan
  • Veteran
This dude brings it! I would say he is our DAWG ON D!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Reuben Foster who?

Yes, much better than Foster and without all the off field drama.
Player!

I remember someone lamenting that we got rid of potentially one of the best all time linebackers in Foster. I told him this team hasn't had a problem finding linebackers.
Anyone know why Kwon was thrown out after his bad hit on Winston when it didn't faze Winston?

But Patriots DB wasn't thrown out for knocking out Josh Allen?
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Anyone know why Kwon was thrown out after his bad hit on Winston when it didn't faze Winston?

Because it was a different crew
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Because it was a different crew

Would've guessed they went over the punishment for helmet to helmet shots instead of just whatever the ref feels like that day lol
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

That was crazy
Share 49ersWebzone