LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Not concerned if he doesn't start the season? Lmao, what else is new, looks like another Malcom Smith special

When the hell are these guys going to understand that if you're not signing FAs that are healthy and drafting healthy players that can contribute and actually help get WINS, then you might as well move on to another hobby.

Totally ridiculous!!
Originally posted by KamLeon:
Not concerned if he doesn't start the season? Lmao, what else is new, looks like another Malcom Smith special

When the hell are these guys going to understand that if you're not signing FAs that are healthy and drafting healthy players that can contribute and actually help get WINS, then you might as well move on to another hobby.

Totally ridiculous!!

Niner fans are use to this crap. This is unacceptable
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KamLeon:

Totally ridiculous!!

People hype this guy up. and now he may not start. its all of a sudden no big deal??!! my god.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
People hype this guy up. and now he may not start. its all of a sudden no big deal??!! my god.

Link?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

Link?

front page of the webzone. jed says he is not concerned about the injured guys and not concerned if this guy is not ready. of course you will poo pooh it but you asked for a link.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Maybe Devin White / Bush could land with us after we snag an Edge. I wouldn't mind a trade with Raiders/Giants #WishfulThinking
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
This is potentially the guy who brings the most change to the 9ers. We had the HOLE across the middle as shown multiple times by Thl and JonnyDel. If that ACL is ready to go, he just fixed our #1 sore spot. To add to that, tho was the addition of Dee Ford to finally put a passrush on with Buck in the middle with Solomon. Either Bosa or Allen on the outside and we go from no pass rush to ultimate PR. This is the phase of the game that changes most this yr. And those two guys, Kwon and Dee were the keys.

End of season, expect JL to be up for some awards. This was the killer on our D. And those two guys are the fix.

Great post
yes it was. Kudos to you Doc for using paragraphs!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Yea agreed. Kwon will be a lot better than people expect. Hes gonna come in and change the defense with his style of play. We can finally immulate the style of defense Seattle once had that we have tried to replicate since KS got here.

I always favor defense, so any additional defensive players added to the team, I'm always all for it.
front page of the webzone. jed says he is not concerned about the injured guys and not concerned if this guy is not ready. of course you will poo pooh it but you asked for a link.

Also said fully expects he will be ready
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Link?

I think they are banking on a Frank Gore kind of situation. Frank's really imprinted himself on this team's psyche. Also, Richard Sherman comming back in an impressive fashion also makes them (I think) take riskier medical gambles because of that. I don't like it. The article points out that the Front office knows - that Free agents aren't perfect otherwise they wouldn't be in the free agency market.

If they guess wrong, its their job on the line. So far, Sherman was a good guess. McKinnon, Jimmy, and the other ACL/Injured (so far) look good and are progressing with no set backs. We shall see, but if they continue to guess right, I have no problems with them getting an all ACL team again.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Getting Reuben's 56, KOD right there.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Link?

Did you actually read it?

Every indication is that he will be ready."

Nowhere did he say he may not start...you made that part up.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Link?

Did you actually read it?

Every indication is that he will be ready."

Nowhere did he say he may not start...you made that part up.
it does not worry him if he is not ready for the start of the season. you know. i am so done talking to you. you do not like someones opinion. you want a link. then you just trash it anyway.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Also said fully expects he will be ready

hope he is. we do not sign a guy and give him a bunch of money and then not expect him to start.. wait. we did that with smith. lol
So this mean I can wear my 5ava6e jersey now lol
Share 49ersWebzone