There are 288 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Should have restructured his contract or cut him

They did.

I think he got held on the Murray TD run.

He had a bad game, but you are correct—he was held.

Agreed. Hope he plays better next week
looked out of position - took the wrong angle when kyler scrambled 3rd and 17th converted first down.....
he looked like he wasnt even a hype man on the defense today...
This guy was bad yesterday.
Lost and unprepared.
There are too many guys to re-sign. He may be a cap casualty after this year
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
looked out of position - took the wrong angle when kyler scrambled 3rd and 17th converted first down.....

I was screaming at that play. I may have to go back and rewatch it but it looked to me like he dropped back thinking Kyler may end up passing but he was well beyond the LOS at that point. Murray is a tough guy to tackle in an open field but even harder when you're backing up away from him.
Call me crazy but I haven't heard Kwon's name once this year. Has he made a single play? Perhaps it's a good thing you don't hear his name, but I don't know I think that only applies to DB's and O-linemen right? He's positioned in the heart of the defense and makes a boat-load of money too. Damn. Like I haven't even spotted him once on the sidelines either. So strange.
Originally posted by Canadian49:
Call me crazy but I haven't heard Kwon's name once this year. Has he made a single play? Perhaps it's a good thing you don't hear his name, but I don't know I think that only applies to DB's and O-linemen right? He's positioned in the heart of the defense and makes a boat-load of money too. Damn. Like I haven't even spotted him once on the sidelines either. So strange.

I've heard his name called all the time. It's usually for a missed tackle.
I would take a bag of chips for him. Dude needs to be cheerleading. He's dumb and can't tackle.

^^^HAHA. Oddly enough I've spotted him twice since posting this. And I feel bad now. I loved him last year, he was flying around making plays. But I swear I haven't seen him make one tackle or PBU so far. It's early though!
Looked like he could have torn his bicep again with s**tty tackling
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 20, 2020 at 12:54 PM ]
3 games in... thoughts?
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
3 games in... thoughts?

s**tty tackler same as he was in TB. Vastly overpaid and his coverage skills haven't been elite...Warner and Dre are better at everything (outside of being a hype guy).
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
3 games in... thoughts?

s**tty tackler same as he was in TB. Vastly overpaid and his coverage skills haven't been elite...Warner and Dre are better at everything (outside of being a hype guy).

He's got a year, though I'm not sure how his recent restructure changes things. But we likely will be drafting a linebacker. If for nothing else, not only as a replacement, but we need a cheap talented linebacker lol. Warner is eligible for an extension once this season is up and Greenlaw is next season.
Share 49ersWebzone