There are 230 users in the forums

2019 Team Information (Needs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I see you've sought out answers on twitter already

Yeah...had to ask.

Glad you did...Sam and most of the Twitter PFF crew can be pricks lol. Jeff is cool, just the main guys...they get very defensive for no reason.
100%

I used to generally define it as Saleh's big personnel but SNICKEL was way better. Props.

The biggest question for me moving forward is will we see Dee Ford and Nick Bosa in snickel.

If we don't, I'm going to be f**king pissed.

Yeah...had to ask.

Glad you did...Sam and most of the Twitter PFF crew can be pricks lol. Jeff is cool, just the main guys...they get very defensive for no reason.

Totally. I'm not sure where the arrogance comes from but it does seem to run rampant a bit with many of these PFF guys. Must be cranky from grading every snap without falling asleep in their mom's basement. LOL.

Sam also confirmed what I noted which was cool.

The # of snaps Mark Nzeocha was in nickel (even by their general definition).

PS: Jeff is awesome actually. You can tell he's a real 49er fan too. Love that.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 17, 2019 at 10:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
100%

I used to generally define it as Saleh's big personnel but SNICKEL was way better. Props.

The biggest question for me moving forward is will we see Dee Ford and Nick Bosa in snickel.

That right there is the $10,000 question. I mean, he's got his two dominant ER's now...front 7 could be niiiice...all happen to be excellent run defenders save for Ford but in this front 7, probably not a liability until proven otherwise.

How would you employ them?

Yeah...had to ask.

Totally. I'm not sure where the arrogance comes from but it does seem to run rampant a bit with many of these PFF guys. Must be cranky from grading every snap without falling asleep in their mom's basement. LOL.

Scott also confirmed what I noted which was cool.

The # of snaps Mark Nzeocha was in nickel (even by their general definition).

Nice! It does makes sense since he offers nothing coverage wise and the SAM position overall isn't important.

Yeah PFF is pretty black and white with stuff like this.

Like you and hero stated nickel can also be a form of other packages (ex snickel). I do think we will see less of this (the players who have been in on that package) based on the new guys we brought in on the DL.

I also think we were kinda forced to play certain guys in positions that weren't ideal for them based on having a s**tty personnel or just wanting to get the best players on the field regardless

Fingers crossed
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 17, 2019 at 11:06 AM ]
100%

That right there is the $10,000 question. I mean, he's got his two dominant ER's now...front 7 could be niiiice...all happen to be excellent run defenders save for Ford but in this front 7, probably not a liability until proven otherwise.

I can't see how you don't have Ford and Bosa out there...I'm gonna lose it if Solly is lining up outside in nickel packages

I'd employ a true "all gas, no brakes" philosophy and put Bosa at BE and Dee Ford at Leo on every freaken down, in every freaken package. DJ Jones would only be base nose. No more nose tackles in snickel. The new snickel would feature Solly and AA rotating at nose/1tech.

I'd employ a true "all gas, no brakes" philosophy and put Bosa at BE and Dee Ford at Leo on every freaken down, in every freaken package. DJ Jones would only be base nose. No more nose tackles in snickel. The new snickel would feature Solly and AA rotating at nose/1tech.

Got DAMN I love the way you think.
Nice! It does makes sense since he offers nothing coverage wise and the SAM position overall isn't important.

Yeah PFF is pretty black and white with stuff like this.

Like you and hero stated nickel can also be a form of other packages (ex snickel). I do think we will see less of this (the players who have been in on that package) based on the new guys we brought in on the DL.

I also think we were kinda forced to play certain guys in positions that weren't ideal for them based on having a s**tty personnel or just wanting to get the best players on the field regardless

Fingers crossed

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with how both PFF and FO operationally define 'nickel.' It is correct. But it's general and doesn't take into account personnel and why that personnel is there (to get after the QB from nickel or defend the run from nickel).

I bet Sam is discussing this with his team as we speak. Their implication is a bit disingenuous because it implies teams are only running nickel for extra pass coverage and getting after the QB. Not all.

That's my hope too...all gas, no brakes now. Let 'er rip.

If an offense happens to run on your way to the QB, make the tackle.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 17, 2019 at 11:21 AM ]
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with how both PFF and FO operationally define 'nickel.' It is correct. But it's general and doesn't take into account personnel and why that personnel is there (to get after the QB from nickel or defend the run from nickel).

I bet Sam is discussing this with his team as we speak. Their implication is a bit disingenuous because it implies teams are only running nickel for extra pass coverage and getting after the QB. Not all.

That's my hope too...all gas, no brakes now. Let 'er rip.

If an offense happens to run on your way to the QB, make the tackle.

Yes sir!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Just a FYI SF was in BASE only 27% of the time last yr

I get confused by what's base vs non base, in their base they use a NT right? So maybe Jones isn't active every game. I'm trying to figure where they go light on gamedays for them to activate 4 backs and Juice each week.

I'd predicate it on how the offense is evolving. If the offense is struggling, I'd probably shade more to the run defense, whereas if all of a sudden Jimmy plays lights out and the hybrid boys (Hurd, McKinnon, Juice, Kittle) play unstoppable warriors football, then probably shade more towards more DB's and less LB's.
Originally posted by Giedi:
I'd predicate it on how the offense is evolving. If the offense is struggling, I'd probably shade more to the run defense, whereas if all of a sudden Jimmy plays lights out and the hybrid boys (Hurd, McKinnon, Juice, Kittle) play unstoppable warriors football, then probably shade more towards more DB's and less LB's.

I mean isn't the defensive personnel linked to how the offense is setup? We will never be in base when we play the Rams.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

I mean isn't the defensive personnel linked to how the offense is setup? We will never be in base when we play the Rams.

Yes, I agree. However, we don't know yet how this particular offense is going to shape up and how all the parts will fit together. For sure if we play the rams, we're going to play the pass. Same for defense, we really don't know how all the defensive parts will fit together. But having said that, on paper, the offense and defense looks fast. It's my hope that by the 2nd half the offense goes to it's 4 minute offense to put the game away and the defense is in nickel 90% of the time. Keep in mind if the opposing offense is in 3rd and short on the opponents 20 yard line, you do need the horses to shut down the run in most cases.

Hear! Hear! Oops, or rather Here! Here! HERO! "Every freakin package.!"

If they don't do this i will be absolutely amazed...as well as hacked off.
2019 Roster Breakdown:

Locks:
1. QB 10 Jimmy Garoppolo(2022) – Jimmy should be ready to go week 1, and is the clear cut franchise QB.
2. QB 4 Nick Mullens(2019) – Mullens is a lock despite C.J. Beathard competing for the backup job, and this is based off of Mullens play in 2018.
3. RB 28 Jerick McKinnon(2021) – McKinnon's $3.7M base salary became fully GTD on April 1, and he was never given the chance to show what he has after tearing his ACL before week 1, and despite the trade talks that the 49ers would trade a back, I don't see Jet on the block, he should be the starter, but we will see a lot of Matt Breida, and Tevin Coleman, as the 3 will share carries, which will keep all 3 fresh.
4. RB 26 Tevin Coleman(2020) – The biggest pickup on offense in free agency had to be Coleman, he signed a 2yr deal, and should get a good amount of carries.
5. RB 22 Matt Breida(2019) – Breida showed in 2018 that he can carry the load as a workhorse back, and luckily for him, he won't have to this year, hopefully, with Jet and Coleman, as well as Mostert on the roster.
6. RB 31 Raheem Mostert(2021) – I don't see a lot of carries for Mostert, but he is the teams #1 Gunner, and I don't see any of the 4 RBs being inactive this year. Also due to his speed, I can see Mostert being one of the teams KRs in 2019.
7. FB 44 Kyle Juszyzck(2020) – Juice, as he is nicknamed, is the teams top OW, he's a mismatch for defenses, the best FB in the NFL. I can see Juice getting a new contract as well after the 2019 season.
8. WR 18 Dante Pettis(2021) – Pettis is the teams #1 WR, and he showed so much potential last year, and the production should continue in 2019.
9. WR 19 Deebo Samuel(2022) – I expect Samuel to be the #2 WR opposite Pettis, and while some were surprised by the pick of Deebo at 36, I wasn't, as Kyle Shanahan knows what he wants in a WR, and he saw Deebo first hand at the Senior Bowl, so I trust Kyle when it comes to anything offense.
10. WR 11 Marquise Goodwin(2021) – I get that some don't see Goodwin as a lock, but his $2.95M base salary became fully GTD on April 1, and he isn't going anywhere, so what if he wants to compete in the 2020 Olympics? It's not during the season, plus he has the speed, and hands that Kyle loves, I don't see Goodwin going anywhere.
11. WR 17 Jalen Hurd(2022) – I'm going to be real, I was shocked by the Hurd pick, but I love it, Kyle can use him as a WR, a back, a TE, or an H-Back, he can line him up anywhere and everywhere he wants, this was one of the best picks in the entire 2019 draft IMO.
12. TE 85 George Kittle(2020) – Kittle is now the owner of the most receiving yards by a TE in a single season after his 2018 season, and I expect Kittle to be just as good as he was in 2018, maybe not as many yards, but he will be a force to be wrecking with. Kittle will be eligible for an extension once the 2019 season it over, so expect the 49ers to make Kittle the highest paid TE in the NFL.
13. C 58 Weston Richburg(2022) – Richburg's $5.5M base salary became fully GTD on April 1, and while he played through injuries in 2018, I fully expect Richburg to be back to his pre 2017 self, when he was one of the best Center's in the NFL.
14. C 63 Ben Garland(2019) – Garland was a solid pickup by the 49ers very late in free agency, he signed a 1yr $805K deal, now that wouldn't seem to make him a lock, but the fact is the 49ers GTD $520K of his $805K salary for 2019, so I see Garland as a lock for the final 53.
15. LG 75 Laken Tomlinson(2021) – On April 1 Tomlinson's $2M base salary became fully GTD, so he isn't going anywhere, plus the 49ers didn't go for an upgrade in free agency or the draft, despite the fact their weren't many quality Guards in both FA and the Draft this year. This is a potential cap cut in 2020, when I expect the 49ers to look to upgrade the LG spot, if Laken doesn't play better.
16. RG 68 Mike Person(2021) – Person signed a 3yr deal, with $2.45M fully GTD, all in 2019, as the rest of his contract has no GTD money, expect a small $250K 2020 April 1 GTD, but that can decrease by the number of games he's active, as he has a $250K per game roster bonus, paid over 16 games, so if he plays all 16 games, then there is no guarantee in 2020 at all, which would make him a potential cap cut, again with the 49ers looking to upgrade the RG spot as well.
17. LT 74 Joe Staley(2019) – Staley is in the final year of his contract, where he's scheduled to make $8.05M in base salary, non-GTD, but let's face it, he's not going anywhere, he's the key to the teams O-Line, and I expect an extension for Joe next offseason, as long as he still wants to play football past 2019.
18. LT 78 Shon Coleman(2019) – With no one else brought in to compete with Coleman for the Swing Tacklespot, Coleman should be a lock at this moment.
19. RT 69 Mike McGlinchey(2021) – McGlinchey, the 9th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, is the teams RT, he played very well in 2018, and I expect him to keep that up in 2019.
20. DE 97 Nick Bosa(2022) – The #2 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, Nick Bosa, is expected to add to the teams pass rush on the EDGE, with fellow new 49er, Dee Ford. Bosa should sign a 4yr fully GTD $32M+ deal, with over $22M in a signing bonus.
21. DE 91 Arik Armstead(2019) – Right now Armstead is a lock to be on the 2019 roster despite trade rumors, but I'd rather see what the 49ers new DL coach can do for AA, and Solomon Thomas, rather than trade them for late round picks, and deplete our DL depth.
22. DE 95 Kentavius Street(2021) – Street is a lock, he was the teams 4th-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, he would have been a much higher pick had it not been for a pre draft workout injury, which kept him out for the entire 2018 season.
23. DT 99 DeForest Buckner(2020) – Buckner had his 5th-year option picked up for 2020, at $12.378M, which is only GTD for injury, and then fully on the first day of the new league year, but let's be real, DeFo will be extended by the 2020 offseason.
24. DT 94 Solomon Thomas(2020) – Thomas, the 3rd overall pick in the 2017 draft, a subject of trade rumors, should be on the final 53, and like with Armstead, I'd rather have Thomas than a late round pick, as I believe in the new DL coach.
25. NT 93 D.J. Jones(2020) – The 49ers declined the option on Earl Mitchell, leaving the Nose Tackle spot to Jones, who was a 2017 6th rounder, and showed a lot of promise in 2018, and will be the teams NT when the teams uses one, which is less than 30% of the time, but despite the small snap count, he's worth the spot.
26. LEO 55 Dee Ford(2023) – The 49ers shocked fans when they traded their 2020 2nd rounder to the Chiefs for Ford, who in return got a 5yr $85M deal, maxing out at $87.5M with incentives, and $19M+ fully GTD. He should really help the teams EDGE rush big time.
27. LEO 98 Ronald Blair III(2019) – With the release of Damontre Moore, and no one else to challenge Blair at this time, he looks like a lock right now.
28. SAM 53 Mark Nzeocha(2021) – Nzeocha signed a 3yr deal with the 49ers, where the 2021 year is an option year, and he is GTD $1.25M, and he should be on the 53 man roster, as he is a key ST player, and he can play all 3 LB positions IMO.
29. MIKE 54 Fred Warner(2021) – Warner really broke out in his rookie season after everything that went down with Reuben Foster, and he looks like a star, and a stud in the making.
30. MIKE 59 David Mayo(2020) – While Mayo is primarily a ST's player, he should still make the 53, as he got $1.1M fully GTD all in 2019, and while he doesn't play MLB much, he is a ST stud.
31. WILL 54 Kwon Alexander(2022) – Kwon Alexander was the first outside free agent to sign with the 49ers, as he agreed to a 4yr $54M deal, with $14.25M fully GTD, on day 1 of free agency. Kwon, despite an ACL injury, is a former Pro Bowler, and should be a nice addition to the LB corps, and make a solid tandem with Warner at the ILB spots.
32. WILL 57 Dre Greenlaw(2022) – Greenlaw is working with the 1st team defense in OTAs, and should be the main backup to both Fred Warner and Kwon Alexander, so right now he's a lock.
33. CB 25 Richard Sherman(2020) – Sherman made the surprise in 2018 when he signed a 3yr deal with the 49ers, after the Seahawks released him, and he will be the teams top CB in 2019.
34. CB 23 Ahkello Witherspoon(2020) – Witherspoon is a lock to make the team, he will fight with Tarvarius Moore, and Jason Verrett for the other CB spot.
35. CB 34 Jason Verrett(2019) – Despite missing all of 2018, I see Verrett as a lock to make this years squad, and he can play both outside and inside.
36. CB 33 Tarvarius Moore(2021) – Moore showed some promise in 2018 when given a chance, but his best spot may be FS in the end.
37. CB 24 K'Waun Williams(2020) – Despite not having the best 2018, I expect Williams to be the teams Slot CB in 2019, but I can see him being a cap cut in 2020, as the teams needs to upgrade the secondary next offseason.
38. CB 32 D.J. Reed Jr.(2021) – Reed is a lock to make the final 53, as he can play FS, but his best spot is as a Slot CB, and as the KR, which I hope the 49ers give him a shot at it.
39. FS 20 Jimmie Ward(2019) – While most people aren't happy to see Ward back, when healthy he is very valuable, as he can play FS, Outside CB, and inside at Slot CB, and he also got $3M fully GTD on his 1yr deal worth a max of $5M.
40. FS 27 Adrian Colbert(2020) – Colbert, who I would love to see go back to his 2017 version in 2019 would be great, but even as a ST'er, and a backup makes him a lock.
41. SS 29 Jaquiski Tartt(2020) – Tartt's $3M base salary became fully GTD on April 1, so he is the teams SS for 2019, but he is by far not locked in for 2020, when the team could cut him, and upgrade at either FS and/or SS.
42. SS 36 Marcell Harris(2021) – Harris is a lock right now, as he played well in 2018, and could be a key ST'er.
43. PK 9 Robbie Gould(2019) – This is the biggest question mark this offseason, Gould has been great in 2 seasons for the 49ers, but he recently requested a trade, but Kyle Shanahan has said the team won't grant it, so for now, Gould is the teams Kicker, and would he turn down $4.971M fully GTD?
44. P 6 Mitch Wishnowsky(2022) – Wishnowsky was a great pickup for the 49ers, yes the 4th round seems early, but he is a weapon, and I fully expect him the be the teams Punter for 10+ years, as Punters and Kickers can play well into their 40s.
45. LS 40 Colin Holba(2019) – Holba will be the teams LS for the first 6 games, but will he remain the LS after that, that's the question, as the team re-signed Kyle Nelson to a 4yr deal, but the team can cut Nelson with no cap hit if they prefer to keep Holba.

Fighting for Roster Spots:
1. QB 3 C.J. Beathard(2020) – If the team keeps 3 QBs, Beathard would be the guy, but if they only keep 2, Beathard could be on the trade block, or flat out cut.
2. WR 15 Trent Taylor(2020) – Taylor has been the teams Slot WR since the team drafted him in 2017, and he had a down year in 2018, after having a very good rookie season, and he should be fighting for 1 of 2 roster spot with Richie James, Kendrick Bourne, and Jordan Matthews.
3. WR 13 Richie James Jr.(2021) – The biggest thing James brings is his speed, and KR ability, and that 5th WR on gamedays needs to be more than a WR, he needs to contribute on STs, which guys like Taylor, James, and Bourne can do.
4. WR 84 Kendrick Bourne(2019) – Bourne had a breakout year in 2018 for a UDFA in 2017, and he should really be competing with Matthews for a roster spot.
5. WR 81 Jordan Matthews(2019) – Matthews was brought in on a 1yr $2M deal, with a $300K signing bonus, and no other GTD money. Now unlike Taylor, James, and Bourne, who can play STs, I don't see Matthews as a key ST player, so he has that against him.
6. TE 88 Garrett Celek(2019) – For now Celek might have the upper hand as the #2 TE, but he will face competition from 6th rounder Kaden Smith. The team could save $1.7M in base, and $350K in a per game roster bonus by cutting or trading Celek.
7. TE 89 Kaden Smith(2022) – Smith was a solid pick by the 49ers, he has good hands, and is a good blocker. He put up 7 TDs in 2 seasons at Stanford, he has a real shot of unseating Celek.
8. TE 82 Ross Dwelley(2019) – Dwelley will compete for a potential 3rd TE spot, but if the teams keeps only 2, he might be a practice squader this season.
9. TE 83 Levine Toilolo(2019) – Toilolo was just signed, and should compete with Celek for a backup TE spot, as it looks like the team will keep 3 TEs.
10. C 62 Erik Magnuson(2019) – Magnuson should compete for a roster spot along the OL, as he can play pretty much any OL spot.
11. C --- Wesley Johnson(2019) – Johnson, a veteran, will try and compete with others like Garnett, Magnuson, and others for a backup OL spot.
12. RG 65 Joshua Garnett(2019) – Garnett didn't have his 5th year option picked up, making this his last shot with the 49ers, and he could lose his roster spot to someone like Magnuson, or a darkhorse like Ross Reynolds, or Wesley Johnson.
13. LT 67 Justin Skule(2022) – Skule should compete with Coleman for the 3rd Tackle spot, but could make it if the team keeps 9 or 10 OL on the 53 man roster.
14. DE 77 Jullian Taylor(2021) – Taylor, the teams 7th rounder from 2018, has a shot at making the team, but he'd need to beat out Sheldon Day, Ronald Blair, and others.
15. DT 96 Sheldon Day(2019) – Day's time with the 49ers could be up, as he was inactive for the last month or so of the 2018 season, and the team has a ton of depth at DT.
16. SAM 51 Malcolm Smith(2019) – Smith redid his deal earlier this offseason, reducing his base pay down to $1.25M, non-GTD, his per game roster bonus from $250K to $100K, eliminating his workout bonus, and voiding his 2020-2021 years. He isn't a lock, but he can play all 3 LB spots, so that gives him an upper hand.
17. WILL 47 Elijah Lee(2019) – Lee played very well when Brock Coyle got hurt, and everything that happened with Reuben Foster, but he is facing competition in 5th rounder Dre Greenlaw. I expect both to make it if they keep 6 or 7 LBs.
18. CB 35 Tim Harris(2022) - The 49ers final pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, Harris is no stranger to Richard Sherman, as he's known him since he was only 15 years old, and I expect Harris to make the roster, but likely be inactive while he learns the playbook, and just learns from one of the greats in Sherman.
19. SS 38 Antone Exum Jr.(2019) – Exum is likely fighting for the teams last DB spot with 6th rounder Tim Harris. He got $50K in a signing bonus, but that doesn't make him a lock.

Longshots:
1. QB 5 Wilton Speight(2021) – The 49ers gave Speight a $5K signing bonus, and $15K of his base salary GTD, but for now he is a camp arm, with his best shot being the practice squad.
2. RB 41 Jeff Wilson Jr.(2019) – Any normal year Wilson would have a shot, but barring injuries, Wilson is a practice squader.
3. RB 33 Austin Walter(2021) – An UDFA tryout player Walter is likely just a camp body.
4. WR 7 Malik Henry(2021) – Henry received $90K GTD, between a $15K signing bonus, and a $75K base GTD, but for now he's probably a practice squader, but I believe he could surprise, and maybe steal a spot.
5. WR 1 Shawn Poindexter(2021) – Poindexter received a $5K signing bonus, and a $20K base GTD, but he looks to be destined for the practice squad.
6. WR 14 Max McCaffrey(2020) – McCaffrey is a longshot to make the roster.
7. TE 48 Tyree Mayfield(2021) – Mayfield got $35K GTD, between a $10K signing bonus, and a $25K base GTD, but with several other TEs ahead of him, he's a longshot, and likely a practice squader.
8. LG 66 Najee Toran(2020) – Toran played some last season, but he isn't anything more than a camp body.
9. LG 76 Ross Reynolds(2021) – Reynolds received $35K GTD, between a $2K signing bonus, and a $33K base GTD, but he probably is looking at the practice squad, but he's one of the very few players I can see stealing a roster spot.
10. RG 71 Willie Beavers(2020) – Beavers is likely a longshot at this point, with his best shot being the teams practice squad.
11. RT 60 Daniel Brunskill(2019) – Brunskill played well enough for the now defunct AAF's San Diego Fleet to get a roster spot on their 90-man roster, but with so many options ahead of him, he's likely a longshot.
12. RT 64 Christian DiLauro(2020) – DiLauro was on the teams practice squad last year, and that's likely where he'd be this season.
13. DE 60 Kevin Givens(2021) – Givens got a $12K signing bonus, and a $25K base GTD, but he's a longshot at this moment.
14. DT 61 Cedric Thornton(2019) – After retiring last August, Thornton is back on the 49ers training camp roster, but with so much depth, he's a longshot.
15. NT 90 Kapron Lewis-Moore(2020) – Lewis-Moore signed a reserve/futures deal with the club at the beginning of the year, but he's likely looking at the practice squad at best.
16. LEO 71 Jamell Garcia-Williams(2021) – Garcia-Williams got $90K GTD, between a $10K signing bonus, and a $80K base GTD, and while I'd say he's a longshot, and a practice squader, I can see him making a play at stealing a roster spot.
17. SAM 50 Pita Taumoepenu(2020) – The teams former 7th rounder in 2017, Pita Taumoepenu is likely a longshot with so much talent ahead of him on the LB depth chart.
18. MIKE 48 LaRoy Reynolds(2019) – Reynolds signed a 1yr deal, and while he has experience, I just don't see him beating out the youngsters on the roster, thus he's a camp body.
19. WILL 46 Azeez Al-Shaair(2021) – I could see Al-Shaair making a play at a roster spot, but I think the team stashing Al-Shaair, who got $65K GTD, between a $15K signing bonus, and a $50K base GTD, on the teams IR list, with the hopes he shows up in 2020.
20. CB 30 Greg Mabin(2019) – Mabin played quite a bit the last 2 years, but I doubt Mabin has a shot at the 53 man roster with so much talent ahead of him.
21. CB 41 Emmanuel Moseley(2019) – Moseley got his shot last year, but unfortunately suffered a season ending injury on special teams, but he's likely a practice squader.
22. CB --- Alex Brown(2021) – Brown is a camp body at this moment.
23. FS 45 Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles(2021) – Flannigan-Fowles is likely a longshot, but he did get $62,500 GTD, between a $12,500 signing bonus, and a $50K base GTD.
24. SS 49 Tyree Robinson(2019) – Robinson was signed off the Cowboys practice squad last year, but he's a longshot right now.
25. PK 2 Jonathan Brown(2020) – Brown is nothing more than a camp leg at this moment.
Share 49ersWebzone