LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Just remember folks, Belichick chose Nkeal Harry over Deebo.

Bill best drafted WR was a 7th round converted QB. That organizations achilles heel.

Hell 9ers got the best 1st round WR from Arizona State.

Yep yep yep, I know people like to say we took Hurd when other good WRs were there(which is true) but not like Bill doesn't miss a lot, N'Keal Harry, Sony Michel, he's taken guys in rd 2 that made no sense and were bad picks, I think Tavon Wilson was one, I may be wrong though.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Bill best drafted WR was a 7th round converted QB. That organizations achilles heel.

Hell 9ers got the best 1st round WR from Arizona State.

Yep, Aiyuk looks great out there.

Also, does Deebo ask for QB money now? 1/1 a TD, lol, jk on the QB money of course, I'm fine giving Deebo like $20M a yr, and in a few years Aiyuk $15M if I'm Lynch, also Nick deserves $30M+ a yr, I tweeted to former NFL Agent Joel Corry, asked about Nick Bosa when he tweeted about his 5th yr option now being the franchise tag number when picked up, asked if $30M a yr is about right, said $30.25M would be right, since Nick & Joey have the same agent, and the increase was like 8% from Joey to Watt's new deal.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
NFL Research: Deebo Samuel became the first WR to throw and run for a TD in the same game since the Patriots' David Patten in 2001. Samuel is the only player in NFL History to notch 1,400-plus receiving yards and 300-plus rushing yards in the same season.

WOW!!! 21 years, and first in History!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
his legend continues to grow. my mans is more than just special.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

VA, you're on fire
Show him the money!
Originally posted by elguapo:

VA, you're on fire

It's nice to see Aaron so happy!
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Show him the money!

Yep pay the man
Moon please keep riding him so he keeps getting better.

Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by elguapo:

VA, you're on fire

It's nice to see Aaron so happy!

Yep lol, wonder if he now knows who Deebo is? At least Ramsey gave him respect before this weeks game. Did Donald do much against us Sunday? I can't remember.
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Show him the money!

Yep pay the man

77 receptions 1,405 yards (18.2 y/r) 6 TD

365 rushing yards (6.8 y/a) 8 TDs

These numbers are unreal. Take out the last game for comparison to the 16 game season and he still had 73 receptions for 1,310 yards. That's amazing production that we haven't seen here in many many years.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 10, 2022 at 7:48 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
77 receptions 1,405 yards (18.2 y/r) 6 TD

365 rushing yards (6.8 y/a) 8 TDs

These numbers are unreal. Take out the last game for comparison to the 16 game season and he still had 73 receptions for 1,310 yards. That's amazing production that we haven't seen here in many many years.

HIGHEST average per catch out of all Wrs (that had over 40 catches I believe). Higher than Kupp and right before Chase. If only Deebo had more catches/targets the media wouldn't be slobbering over Kupp as much.

So happy with his performance this year. Top 5 wr and top 3 if not THE BEST offensive weapon.
Share 49ersWebzone