LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
I love when there's a quote and they got the nerve to put down the name of some no name guy like it makes it valid.

uh... they're just quoting from the podcast. He's one of the two hosts of the podcast.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
At 5'11 and 214 size,and the quickness he possess, there's no way people can say that he can't be #1 type receiver because of his size, and some how limited. There were guys smaller than him, looking alot like a #1 receiver.

Looking forward to see what he can.

Isnt the plan for him to lose some weight?

Regardless, I trust Kyle's evaluation of him, especially watching him up close at the senior bowl

Some people thought his college game was limited but he killed it on all his routes in front of Kyle. He's def got some wiggle.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
At 5'11 and 214 size,and the quickness he possess, there's no way people can say that he can't be #1 type receiver because of his size, and some how limited. There were guys smaller than him, looking alot like a #1 receiver.

Looking forward to see what he can.

Isnt the plan for him to lose some weight?

Regardless, I trust Kyle's evaluation of him, especially watching him up close at the senior bowl

Some people thought his college game was limited but he killed it on all his routes in front of Kyle. He's def got some wiggle.

I think he needs to get down under 215... Chubbs here wont be able to do what we expect of him if he plays at 215.
is he overweight?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
is he overweight?

IMO
Anquan Boldin: 6'1, 220.

Deebo Samuel: 5'11, 214.

He's not overweight lol.
Deebo was listed at 210 at the Senior Bowl. That's where he should be IMO. His 214 at the combine is not far off.
The coaches just want Deebo to lose that Kardashian size ass. Everything else is all good.
The coaches just want Deebo to lose that Kardashian size ass. Everything else is all good.

the NFL is a ass and legs league just ask Chris Simms
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

He's not overweight lol.

There's a difference between a solid 220 and a chubby 215..

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

He's not overweight lol.

I wouldnt' say he's overweight, but losing 5-10 pounds would help him be more explosive.
Originally posted by 9moon:

Except he's not chubby lol.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Except he's not chubby lol.

right...dudes not close to "chubby" lol weird
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 91til:
Dunno exactly how much he weighs right now but it shouldn't be surprising that a guy coming from college to the league is asked to get in better shape. And at 5'11", he could end up anywhere from 205-210 and still be seriously solid

He's not fat, he's big-boned.

That's what she said.

Actually that's what NC said, lol...
Felt like he is the best WR in this draft and Paraag nailed it.
Share 49ersWebzone